• Yes
    56% (10)33% (10)42% (20)Vote
  • No
    44% (8)67% (20)58% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I am, as far as my opinion lining up with theirs. To be fair, though, I don't listen to any "guidelines" about what my opinions should be. I don't care what any party says, I don't care what is and isn't considered liberal. My opinions just happen to mostly align with liberal stances. I do think other people also make good points, and occasionally I side with other people on issues.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah. Definitely.

2|2
    1|0
  • Neither a liberal or a conservative, somewhere in the middle.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm a conservative libertarian.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yep, I'm a liberal.

0|2
    1|1
  • No. I'm not stupid.

0|3
    1|2
  • I'm Harper's daughter.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• The very notion is rather absurd when you think about it. The idea of adhereing to a specific way of thinking under all circumstances (and quite frequently contrary evidence) is rather insane. Just because stop drop and roll works when your on fire doesn't mean its going to be such a brilliant idea while drowning. The very idea of being of a singular ideology with out the capacity to adapt and change per circumstance is really counter intuitive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am very liberal

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope, because I'm not a 'Murican.. xD

1|3
    0|1
  • Yes, socially I am liberal.

What's so bad about allowing others to live their lives as long as it isn't personally affecting you?

But fiscally I'm a conservative guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stuff I am liberal on. Marriage equality, equal rights for all, and marijuanna. Then on everything else I think both parties are only half right. On War I am an isolationist. Also am anti-all religion Including Judaism and Islam. I am not a feminist or sjw. I support freedom of speech no matter what. Anti-cop.

0|2
    0|0
    • forgot I support sane regulations on guns and am anti-datacollection.

• Nope not even close.

1|4
    0|1
  • I'd call myself a moderate

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm neither liberal nor conservative, but I'll admit that i agree with conservative views on most issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a libertarian

0|1
    0|0
  • im a bleeding blue liberal

2|1
    0|2
  • Are you a troll? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm not.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm not on a side

0|0
    0|0
  • oh my god praise the LORD!!! i was almost certain it was going to be the other way around

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends what you mean by liberal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reading through these comments it's no surprise what kind of dumb fuckery I'm dealing with here on GAG, just adopt your parents little closed off views of their Christian world.

1|1
    0|1
  • That's mainly for women and feminized men

0|2
    1|1
  • I'm very conservative, but I feel that both parties are hopelessly corrupt. I haven't voted in any election since 2004-ish.

0|4
    0|0
  • i have a job so no...

2|4
    0|1