Have you ever been wolf-whistled at? Or cat-called?

What did the person say to you? How did it make you feel?

And how often does this happen to you?

1111

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. There was a car of four girls drive by and one shouted out to me "hey you look like you could use some commitment". I laughed and said "not from you". They kept going and she kept looking and smiling at me.

It made me feel a little good about myself because it seldom ever happens. It's nice to know I'm noticed in a sea of faces.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been wolf-whistled at quite a lot, mostly them shouting about what a good ass I have. It usually makes me embarrassed and kinda feel like hiding, if that makes sense. I don't enjoy that stuff, even though I agree that I have a great ass :) It's not just the way they say it or the crude language, it's mostly about the fact that I feel the shouting across the street or whistling to me like I'm a dog is disrespectful.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• The other day I was running down the foot path and had a woman that was driving her car look at me and toot her car horn at me when she saw me running.

• Also I had a cyclist whistle at me, did not see their face. I hope that was a woman.

Also I tried jeans on in a shop and when I came out of the changing room I saw this young woman behind me in the mirror and she was checking my ass out.

Then there is the few other times I have caught young women out checking my ass out in my jeans. One of these young woman was staring at my ass like a possum staring into car headlights.

There are more to, so I have had a few things like this women have done.

• Oh and to answer the other part of your question I love it when women do this, it feels nice to be wanted and desired.

• You bet. I was walking down the street and there was a car of several girls driving by and they all shouted to me. I don't remember what they said because I chose not to. I don't give girls like that a second thought.
    I've also had a girl say "run boy" in a suggestive manner when I was running down the street when she was sitting outside of her house.

• O yeah a couple times, I've always enjoyed it or chuckled to myself whenever it happens, I've done it a few times in return as well. All in good fun around here.

• Never that I am aware of

• Teenage girls in a group seem to cat call often.

• Nah, but when talking I get complimented on my looks a lot.

I think women are naturally more timid about doing shit like that unless drunk, and I don't hang out around bars.

• Nope, never in my life. 😂

• " Have you ever been wolf-whistled at? Or cat-called? "

unfortunately not.

• Nope, never.

• Yes actually. I was at the supermarket at night and just getting a shopping trolley or grocery cart whatever you want to call it, and there were these girls sitting in a car and no one else around. I heard them wolf whistle. I didn't look back but it made me smile lol

What Girls Said 10

• I ignore it.

It's immature guys who like what they see but don't know how to approach a girl like a real lady.

• Yeah. I didn't like it. It made me feel angry and frustrated and that the men on and around my campus/apartment are idiots.

The times I've been cat called, I've literally been more covered up than usual-jeans and a normal top. The risque thing was my sleeveless shirt. And one time I had on yoga pants but they aren't even the really tight revealing yoga pants. So, I think they guys were just idiots harassing a woman alone at the bus stop.

Dumbass guys.

• Plenty of times
    You look good
    Nice dress
    Nice boots
    But the funniest one was my girlfriend and I think your hot
    Something like that

Sometimes it's flattering sometimes it's gross an old guy like asked to take me to dinner and I looked like a teenager no joke I was like what the fuck.. It's annoying sometimes but I just don't even care that much it's not hurting me.

• I've tried. It didn't work out well. I can't whistle for shit.

• Sometimes. More often then not, it just makes me uncomfortable. I'm a somewhat shy person by nature though. Either way, what does anyone every say when someone does? Haha

• *Ever.

• I had a woman do it the other day when I was running down the foot path, she saw me and tooted her car horn at me. I had to stop running so I could laugh.

• That's funny XD I remember one day I was driving home from school, and I passed this big semi, and the guy sped up and just kind of stared and waved. I probably made the oddest face because I had no idea what was going on. I thought he was going to pull out some kind of weapon when I noticed him speeding up to get next to me.

• Everyday... It's so annoying and disgusting

• Yeah, I was walking my dog in town and it was getting dark. A car pulled up close to me at a stop sign and the guys were saying shit and it made me really uncomfortable. I hate it.

• It happens often

• I've gotten cat-called at several times since a really young age, it made me feel obviously really gross knowing that men much older than me believe that my body is already sexual property,

• Is cat call this, "Dam, she is hot."
    Then, yes.