Whats your take on this sign posted on the store window?

Most people felt it unnecessary. Others felt relieved.

I noticed these three places are also where most people keep their hand guns and cell phones

Most Helpful Guy

• its pretty messed up when people do that stuff

• When people post these signs? Or when people pull money out of those areas?

• Lol you're hilarious

• lol thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that the owners are within their rights to put signs like that up. I mean, money is already really filthy usually but I'd still prefer that it hadn't gone down the most recent person's underwear or socks :)

• Lol I don't know which sign is more popular out of this one and the "Must have shoes and a shirt on"

What Guys Said 3

• relieved, especially about that sock thing.

• So they'll just take it out before they get inside?

• Lol I don't know. I mean yea its gross, but money is money. These stores should be glad they are even gettin paid

• It's hilarious.

What Girls Said 2

• My dad calls it "Banking with 'First Titty National' " when a female pulls money out of her top. Now that the regular customers to this establishment are aware of the policies, they'll just pull their money out before going in, and you'll never know.

But you can test ANY American bill, and you WILL find trace amounts of cocaine on it. Not because all these bills were used to snort, but because the powder is so fine that it's easily transferred through contact with bills that were used to snort.

Money is dirty. End of story. This sign isn't going to help, beyond tricking you into false peace of mind.

• If it were hot and someone tried to give me money from either of those places I'd throw up.

• I'd gag, but still accept it lol. Money is money...