If you could, who would you bring back to life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to say either John Lennon, since he was such a force for Love and peaceful activism and could bridge the generations with that unifying message (witness how popular/soul-stirring Imagine is, and always will be), Jimi Hendrix, for being the ultimate musician and taking music into new realms of creativity, or, on the perhaps more spiritual front either Martin Luther King, or Ghandi, as both could and did rally the collective human spirit with messages of Love, Peace, Compassion, Kindness, and non-violent resistance/activism, with being overtly religious and thus potentially divisive. Though Bob Marley embodied many of the above values and attributes as well, and would be another great choice.

What Guys Said 15

• If I could bring someone back to life, I would bring back my Grandma.

My Grandma died when I was four months old and I barely even met her, let alone remembered her. I would love to meet her again and actually remember her this time. According to my parents, she was a great woman and everyone thought she was the nicest woman alive. She died when she was only 52 years old. She was way too young when she died.

• My grandmother.

• I would bring back my dad

• I'll wait until you die then bring you back to life <3

• My maternal grandma.

• My uncle. //////

• 2Pac, hands down.

• A Family member.

• No one, that power does not belong to man, those that are dead should stay dead, unless the lord himself deems it otherwise, even if they are people we greatly need right now or people I wish were alive.

• Walt Disney :)

• However, wanted to be brought back to life.

• Frederick Barbarossa to crusade for the Holy Lands once again, and kick the Muslims out of Europe.

• DJ Screw, Pimp C

• I want to be done alone. I want nobody.

• Genghis Khan, the world population needs to be cut down some once again.

What Girls Said 2