What is the stupidest or craziest thing you've ever done?

Most Helpful Guy

• ... I once tried to eat an umbrella to gain the powers of Parasol, like Kirby. Was stopped before I actually put it in my mouth. ... Also ran outside naked once to get my glasses in the middle of a storm... Don't think anyone saw me though. It was a really rough storm lol.

• Last week, I received a package I ordered online. It wouldn't open and I couldn't find my scissors (and honestly too lazy to look properly) so I bit the box and chipped a tooth lol.. Spent 2 hours at the dentist fixing that :D

• lol Okay.

• lol Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 6

• The stupidest/dumbest and probably craziest thing I've ever done was something I did twelve years ago.

On June 13th, 2003(Friday the 13th mind you), I was a twelve year old at the time. It was a hot Summer day and I had no way to get to one of the pools in my city. So, my friend Eric and I found an old tarp in a dumpster, near a local grocery store. We spread it on my backyard's hill, which goes right into a fence. We oiled it AND poured water on it. So, I ran as fast as I can, sliding down the hill into the chain-link fence over and over. Once time, I was going too fast and I tried to turn around and stop, and the link sticking out jolted a hole in my back. I had to get 22 stitches and it took five weeks to heal.

Oh and I missed my Little League Baseball tournament game, and I was the STAR pitcher of the team. Needless to say, we lost the first round.

I can't think of anything dumber that I have done.

• Fishing in Flip-Flops, Long story short, I got a Hook in my heel :(

FYI, That shit fucking hurts so fucking bad! xD,

• Groped a female friend without her consent. Long story short she slapped me.

• attacked a teacher with a chainsaw bcause she said i should die. at the end i cutted the desc in 2 and made the school leader cry from laughing

• Tried to rob a bank. 10 years in a federal prison to show for it

• Have casual sex to loose my virginity.

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't done it yet, it's still in the works.

• got lost at the beach last year for 20 minutes

• Vomitted in the toilet and then the water inside backsplashed right onto my face. Dear lawd, never again.

• Ewww, that's abso-puke-ly disgusting :D lol

• I know. What's worse is that the toilet had skid marks too. I thought i'd go blind. Why the fudge did I decide to take off my glasses is a mystery to me >:(