Am I just her booty call?

This hooked up with this girl that was in my class last year but she doesn't talk to me in class and she acts like we are just acquaintances. She pretty much ignores me except when I say something really funny in class. (I know i might seem clingy but I'm really not.)
And This other guy changed to a different class and a day later she changed to that class too and now we don't see each other except in the hallways sometimes. I saw her at the movies with my friends and she was with her friends and she didn't say a word even though she saw me. She just walked past me. I didn't tell my friends about this so I don't know why she's being so distant! Is she not interested in me?

• Yes you're just her booty call
  • Yes you're her booty call and she likes that other guy
  • No you're not her booty call

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you are her booty! But take advantage of this window and f$&k her brains out! you will enjoy it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say you're her booty call cause it happened just once, but she clearly just wanted to hook up and nothing else, that's why she's ignoring you.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you know what a booty call is. You hooked up once.

What Guys Said 1

• You are not a booty call. A booty call is when someone regularly contacts you with the intentions of having sex. You two hooking up ONCE does not make you anyone's booty call.