Would you alert the authorities if you saw El Chapo?

As some of you may know , drug lord "El Chapo" who is worth $1 billion dollars escaped from a mexican prison. There is a US $5,000,000.00 reward if you know his whereabouts. Here's a scenario if you saw him at mcdonalds would you tell the authorities. ? He has escaped in the past by bribing an officer.

I'd have to peace out. There's no way I'd snitch on that man. $5 million dollars is not worth my life. I'd rather keep my arms and legs. I'm sure someone would find out an I don't want him coming after me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely not.. I wouldn't want to find my family diced up like dog food... No money is worth that.. No room for heroes in this world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck no...

1. I don't want to die

2. I'd rather blackmail him for some drugs

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't snitch him out, instead I'd try helping him. 5mil ain't shit to him I know he could pay me way for for just lending a hand say maybe 500mil or so

• NO i wouldn't snitch on him, he is too dangerous, and he probably have me and my family killed. I know the law would shit to protect me. So they can stick their money.

• I agree. What good is $5 million if I won't be around long enough to spend it.

• Well its not just that, you always be looking over shoulder. You would be so paranoid , that alone you would drive you crazy. No money is worth my sanity and life, and family.

• So true.

• As you say the cartels have their own methods of revenge - Very few brave enough to do it

• You'd be getting $5 million but you'd live the rest of your life in fear of retaliation. I would not risk it, personally.

• 5 million could hire a body guard for life with plenty left over.

So yeah, I certainly would. Assuming we executed him, not put him in a faux maximum security prison in Mexico like the last two times.

• A body guard will not protect you from him. He is the biggest drug lord since Pablo Escabar

• I live in the suburbs of a non-border state.

Even two body guards @ 50k a year would cover me for 50 years. And I'd have done the world a huge service.

• Man. You'd have to live with fear. A body guard won't protect you. He'll just have him chopped up into tiny bits too.

• i wouldn't.

• Would I call authorities if I spotted El Propagando? I'm pretty sure his phone calls could be traced right back to our own goobermint.

• I'd catch him myself and turn him in to the cops cause I'm just that badass. Seriously though, I'd call him in. If anyone comes after me, they'd have to face the business end of a 12 gauge.

• You're crazy. Have you seen what they do to people. ?

• Nah, not crazy. I want to be a cop anyway, so I'd take the risk of calling him in. I was just kidding about taking him down myself though. That's definitely not a one man job.

• Same here, dude is someone you don't want to mess with. Let the government find him, again...

• I'm telling ya. I'd rather be safe.

What Girls Said 4

• I would probably blackmail chapo anonymously asking him to pay me more for his ass to be safe from the cops 😈

• He's a dangerous man.

• He would never know it was me tho

• That's what my mom said. But I wouldn't want him to find out. I'd rather be safe than dead or chopped up and scattered around the Gulf of Mexico.

• Maybe I have balls of steel, but I would totally call the cops on him. I mean, he's done so many bad things, that I'd gladly risk my life if it lands his ass in prison, just to prevent further crimes. And there's a good chance he'd not find out who I was, if I called from pre-paid phone and left the place immediately.

• This is his second time escaping. Who says he won't do it again. ?

• I understand but I think someone was on the inside. He couldn't have escaped that easily.

• That's why US wanted him removed from Mexico. He has his supporters infiltrated everywhere. In US it would be a lot harder for him to run away. I mentioned the case of New York, when two murderers ran away from a high security prison using the help of a guard. It was all quickly uncovered. One of them was shot dead, another one captured less than two weeks later.

• Chicken, of course I'd do it

• You'd risk being turned into puppy chow?

• They would protect your identity, plus he will be in prison.

• No I wouldn't
    Not my problem