Having trouble finding myself?

Im having trouble letting go of my comfort zone looking for a relationship. I need to find something or someone new to fill that in and I can move on. I just can't the reason is once I start going back to that route it backfires. It never sticks. I try everything I can to do something new I've done online sites, going to the gym, meeting people from friends. But nothing works. I feel like the part of me is gone and I really want it back fast how do I get to meet the person I mean on some dating sites how do guys like the girls to communicate with in the conversations. Such as topics interste what don't you like during the conversation? How do you get to the question "do you want to meet up" with out just making the conversation last forever and not getting straight to the point? Sorry if I'm all over this and not being clear I just need to break out of my shell and find something to bring back to me so I don't just stay at home and do nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe the thing to do now is not try at all. Often when something is forced it doesn't come out right.

• That seems right. Thank you.

• There's this guy I know and we're hanging out next weekend. He knows me and we had sex more than once in one night I felt something and he told me he did to. He told me "I think I'm falling in love with you"we've become close friends since last summer he helped me get through my breakup and just enjoy texting each other helping with situations. Since then he told me he had problems forgetting about that night. So we're seeing each other next weekend. I feel something. I just want to be with him but there's this other part were I want to be with him and then there's part of me that is questioning it!

What Guys Said 2

• Funny sometimes the harder you try the further it seems away - Every girlfriend I got was when I least expected it

• The best relationships come when you aren't even looking for them. Dating sites are a nogo if you want something serious. Just full of a a bunch of horny men and shallow women. Just try engaging in conversation as much as you can and you never know what will happen. The best relationship I ever had was actually from GAG. It took me by surprise.

What Girls Said 1

• If your trouble is trying to find yourself... why are you looking for other people to fill that... that is never going to work.

• It's not other people. I feel that part of me wants to know what I'm missing and which is finding someone. I feel like I've done so much but the thing I want most is out there but I don't know we're to start.