What would you do?

After a tiresome day at work, you're looking forward to just crash on your couch lazily flipping through your TV channels. The door seems to be opened a crack when you arrive and you begin to worry. You are shocked when you open your door to find a very hot and naked man/woman about your age. They're passed out on your bed with a bottle of alchohol a few feet away from them. What do you do? And how do you feel? Please comment also!

• Try to take advantage of them.
  • Call the police.
  • Get drunk with them.
  • You find $1000 dollars on them. Do you take it or leave it? (comment)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wake them up and throw them out - Any problems call police

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Try getting their address and take them home. If they are too drunk/won't tell me/can't tell me/won't wake up, I'll let them sleep. I will get some damn answers in the morning then as to why the hell they were in my house and how.

• yeah... not into drunk chicks... and i'd leave the money on them since if i take it who do you think is going to jail for it's dissapearence?

• I'd call the cops

• Rouse them and instruct them to leave, calling the police if they refuse or cannot be awakened.

• take her money then tell her to gtfo.

What Girls Said 2

• Call the cops, be a little freaked.

• I would try to talk to them, it was more then likely an accident I guess