What was the strangest thing you ever did?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Came on a stripper's stomach, she picked some up with her finger and looked like she was about to lick it. I yelled at her that she wasn't allowed to have any and that it was for my future girlfriend. So I licked it all off of her, got kinda dressed, went back out to the common area, found a friend who came with me and the guys to the strip club, got close to her like i was going to kiss her, she was unfortunate enough to let me, and I spat as much as i could into her mouth before she could do anything.

... i was drunk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If I'm dunking a biscuit I have to lick the rough edge before re-inserting into my tea. It HAS to be done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to tell u

0|0
    0|0
  • go to 3 bars in one night

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I went through a phase of trying to walk and cycle places with my eyes closed - Stopped after many accidents

0|0
    0|0
  • Climbing on top of a telephone cell in a crowded area during a bit of a manic episode. Fortunately I had only one such episode thus far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Touch myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I peed in a shoe one time.

0|0
    0|0
  • smelled this girls sandals when she was sleeping.

0|0
    0|0
  • You know that thing you see happen in movies where a guy sees a beautiful girl across the room? Well there was a time when I was in that situation, we were holding eye contact, and i inexplicably picked my nose

0|0
    0|0
  • Pee'd in a cup then dumped it down the shower drain.

0|0
    0|0