Can a woman wear men's underwear?

Ok this is a really weird question but I wanted to know what people thought of this. I don't wear men's boxers often i only do after I shave "down there". It just feels the most comfortable to me. A good friend of mine found out about my secret and said to me that guys will be weirded out if they found out about it. She says i should stop wearing them or else no one would want to date me because they think either cheating on them (because people who cheat defiantly steal and wear the other person's underwear -_- ") or they'll think I'm an under cover lesbian. What do you think of this?

• That's weird. Don't do that
  • It shouldn't really matter you're fine

Most Helpful Guy

• no you are a woman you can do what ever you want. you can wear men underwear or what ever men wear because you are not a men. if you are a men then you can't wear what ever you want like woman skirts and so because i am a men so don't worry you are a woman so go and wear what ever you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friend is being an eejit, just because she thinks those stupid things doesn't mean others will, she sounds like she's thirteen or something.

What Guys Said 14

• My opinion on clothes is wear what is comfortable and it is up to you whether it is "Normal" or not.

• Wear whatever's comfortable dude. :)

• I don't see why not. The only odd thing would be men's under where is going to be loose where the penis and testicles are. I suppose if you have quite the meat curtains it works.

• I wouldn't particularly like it but I don't see it as a problem. It's a lot more sexy when you wear feminine ones but again I wouldn't judge you for wearing male underwear. It wouldn't be a dealbreaker or bother me.

• If my girlfriend wanted to wear boxers I would be okay with that. It's not like I don't know how to remove them.

• I wouldn't care you could wear what you like.
    I would find cute to see you in men's underwear but you couldn't steal mine as not worn underwear since ten years old but I would buy you some if you wanted.

• Women can wear men's underwear and men can wear women's underwear, whatever they want to wear they can.

• it really doesn't matter.. i mean are you going around showing people you in your boxers?

• Wearing mens underwear is not a big deal. its yur choice what you wear. if u feel comfortable then u can wear.

• It doesn't bother me if you wear men's underwear. I enjoy wearing many types of women's panties. We get too hung up on convention.

If it feels comfortable and good on you, go for it and don't worry about what others think.

• Cloth is cloth, its ok

• Only if she wants to...

• How would a woman feel about a guy that wore women's underwear? It is no different. Some people will be okay with it, and others won't be.

• No, I don't think they should

What Girls Said 6

• it is fine.. i think

• the only person that is weird is your friend. do or wear whatever the hell you like, who cares? I've worn guys boxers and briefs before, and i've worn every kind of women's underwear imaginable and i go commando, often. What ever mood i'm in. If someone is gonna judge you based on what type of underwear you do or do not wear, then they can fuck off!

• It's silly and non functional...

• you're not weird ok the only person that is weird is your friend. why should your friend care what sort of underwear you wear, its up to you and whatever you feel comfortable in. I wear boxers everyday even to school. There is nothing wrong with it. I find them the most comfortable. :)

• That's kinda weird

• This may sound gross but once my family went camping and my mother forgot to pack underwear for me so I had to borrow my brothers underwear the whole time, honestly speaking it was comfortable. I was 8 at that time though