What do you think happens to us after we die?

I'm just curious to hear what you guys/girls think? Lie will we get to see our loved ones, do we get reborn, does our soul live on

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I am christian and my religion says that somewhere is heaven. But i don't know, sometimes i am sceptical about it. However, when i feel weak, when i need help and when i think about death, part of me in deep heart always believes that miracle happens and life goes on after death. I want to believe but i am not sure that it really exists.

• Nothing happens. Existence just stops.

• Yeah, i know how you feel. Although i really hope in my heart we get to meet the ones we love. I also believe miracles too. Believe in what makes sense and happiness to you. I do hope in my heart that there is something after death :)

• i dont know what will happen... but i really hope to see my mom..

• I am sure you will see her :) and I am sure she is watching over you too xx

• hahaha... cute... @Maggimay
      and thanks @asker

• its my pleasure :)

• I believe in reincarnation :)

• I see, will you come back as the same race, gender? Just curious

• Cancer man's*

• Curious as to who made the 1st move in ur case though.

I believe I read ur my Take so I have some inside info lol, but Im not sure u mentioned it or i dont remember

• Soul Fragment leave the body. They review their life with the watchers. Then they decide if they want to stay in the non physical realms or reincarnate in the next available body ( often in a body of the future relative)

• *in a body of an offspring of a future relative

• Before you chose this body, there are usual soul agreements or contract with other souls to be together and bear children. Events and who meet and be with you can be preplanned. Even before you were born, you chose who you want your genetic parents to be and decide how they may help you to evolve.

• Very interesting indeed, first time i have heard a view like this. wow, i will think about that view for a while, intersting :) thanks

• My honest answer? I have no idea. I'd like to think that we would keep living on somehow and if possible, yes, next to the ones we love.

If there is Heaven or Hell, of that I'm not so sure anymore.

• Hmm, i see, yeah i kinda just hope we get to see our loved ones again. Agree, thanks

• haha, sorry i just saw your comment now, you wanted to know who made the first move. It was me, and it was so unusual because i have never approached a girl before, but with her when i saw her, something inside me pushed me to run down the hallway and catch up to her and my mouth opened and i just had to say "hi" to her, she was so so beautiful and i just could not believe i found her at last. haha, when we married she told me ow nervous i was that day... haha, but something in me told me she's worth it. And the same for her almost, she knew within a few days that i was the one too, from then, we just watched the love grow between us, i'm finally happy with my life, just knowing she is at my side :) <3

• I think our souls will roam the earth or be in another world. But our bodies will perish.

• Do you think that maybe the souls will come back into existence, like enter a baby or something like that

• I think the soul has an ability to enter and exit out of a human body. I'm not quite sure about that "entering the baby part" though

and thanks

• Ah, i see, ok, thanks, was just curious. Its a pleasure :)

• I think we go to another existence. Like maybe another planet or something. I dont believe we turn to dust!

• I don't know, and I kind of like not knowing. I would like to think it's something lovely, and I really like the idea of your soul being born again somehow. Once I read this really beautiful book (can't remember the name of it now!) but the idea of "heaven" was that it was exactly the same as this world, but instead of getting older you got younger, until eventually you are a newborn again.

• Yeah i know exactly what you mean, i prefer not to know as well. Wow, really, if you do remember the name of the book, please do tell, that's a very interesting way of putting it, awesome, thanks

• I am a Jehovah's Witness so i believe what is written in he Bible..."we cease to exist" The Bible promises a resurrection for those who die... on earth , after God's war on mankind... Armageddon

What Guys Said 14

• That we will simply cease to exist any longer.

• The more interesting question is what happens when we come to life?

• haha, good question, i have no idea

• Well if you don't know how we come to life I don't see how you can really have any idea what happens when life stops.

• yip, i pretty much am drawing on a blank when it comes to this stuff.

• You go to the otherspace to be judged by the dark Lord Krokodoloth, whether your deeds were mighty or not, with no regard for "goodness" or "evil". And if you are allowed to pass from beneath the toad-god's all-seeing gaze, then you are worthy...

• Well for me I believe in heaven and hell so one of those two places lol.

• We believe we will go to another world; but we will be treated how we live in world... There are lots of details but in general we believe that :)

• You probably crap your pants...

• It is still a mystery for me, since there is no one who come back from death. I wish we had a concrete evidence.

• I believe we go to heaven. If not that, it's whatever the Aliens decide to do with us.

• Dust to Dust Ashes to Ashes that is it finito done

• i guess so, but i hoped their would be something else

• I don't think there is but if I'm wrong then I'll appologise

• nah, no need to apologize, its cool, just wanted to hear everyone view because I've heard so many versions

• We rot. As simple as that.

• Yeah i guess our bodies, but our soul?

• "Can something like that be proven." is not a good enough reason for me to believe in something in full faith. I can claim, there exists pokemons somewhere on the earth, but as one has not ventured 100% of the earth , no one can be so sure. These religion and spirituality take advantages of the uncertainty in the universe.

• yeah i probably agree with you on that one, but something just inside wants to believe it, maybe it gives me comfort, but i totally understand your reasoning, makes sense.

• nothing. afterlife is a bit silly.

• Nothing. You just die.

• I don't know am not dead but I think we will judged by our creator

• What happens to a plant when it dies? Nothing, it's just dead.
    What happens to an ant when it dies? Nothing, it's just dead.
    What happens to a dog when it dies? You got it, nothing.
    What happens to a human when it dies? Exactly.