Does the Muslim world need to do more against islamic extremists?

• yes
    75% (9)80% (20)78% (29)Vote
  • no
    25% (3)12% (3)16% (6)Vote
  • another job for the west
    0% (0)8% (2)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Why they would do anything about it to begin with?

1|2
    1|2
    • Because thats what good citizens do when some radical hate preacher sets up a terroists recruiting centre in the local mosque and school that y send your kids to.

• Well, think from another perspective:
      Islam is a religion that was created by a warlord in order to gather troops, wreck shit, pillage and loot villages.
      There are no "radical" or "moderate" muslims. Muslims are muslims.

Those that are usually called "terrorists" are actually genuine muslims that just do exactly what their religion tells them to: either make infidels to convert or die. Non-muslims are second-rate humans for them.
      Muslims in different countries in Asia/Europe/Africa/America just haven't reached proper numbers yet to act in the same way... for now.

So why would they do anything to prevent their religion from reaching it's target?

What Guys Said 7

• Rewriting Kipling's poem for the 21st century:

Take up the Modern burden, Send forth the best ye breed
    Go bind your kids to exile, to serve your captives' need;
    To wait in heavy harness, On fluttered folk and wild--
    Your new-caught, Muslim peoples, Half-devil and half-child.

Take up the Modern burden, In patience to abide,
    To veil the threat of terror, And check the show of pride;
    By open speech and simple, A hundred times made plain
    To seek another's profit, And work another's gain.

Take up the Modern burden, The savage wars of peace--
    Fill full the mouth of Famine, And bid the sickness cease;
    And when your goal is nearest, The end for others sought,
    Watch sloth and Muslim Folly, Bring all your hopes to nought.

Take up the Modern burden, No tawdry rule of kings,
    But toil of serf and sweeper, The tale of common things.
    The ports ye shall not enter, The roads ye shall not tread,
    Go make them with your living, And mark them with your dead.

Take up the Modern burden, And reap his old reward:
    The blame of those ye better, The hate of those ye guard--
    The cry of hosts ye humour, (Ah, slowly!) toward the light:--
    "Why brought he us from bondage, Our loved Islamic night?"

Take up the Modern burden, Ye dare not stoop to less--
    Nor call too loud on Freedom, To cloke your weariness;
    By all ye cry or whisper, By all ye leave or do,
    The silent, sullen peoples, Shall weigh your gods and you.

Take up the Modern burden, Have done with childish days--
    The lightly proferred laurel, The easy, ungrudged praise.
    Comes now, to search your manhood, through all the thankless years
    Cold, edged with dear-bought wisdom, The judgment of your peers!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would they do anything against their muslim brothers? The opposite. All you see is support to them.

0|1
    2|1
    • That means nothing. I'm a Christian and I certainly correct many Pharisees who try to use Christianity for their own selfish reasons.

• This is a complete different matter. And for the record, Im not a christian.

• Sucks to be you then.

• I think they should... We should just all work on it

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, you are right. The muslim world should be brave enough to stand against the extremists.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well if so many people disagreed with them, they would!

That, and if they were also armed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most Muslims are against terrorism but they don't see it as their problem. Actually I understand it, they have their own lives to lead.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel responsible for extremists who happen to share some beliefs with me, why should they?

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• they are... but they should do more.. all of us should be together to get rid of them

1|1
    0|1
  • Many of them disagree with it and have voiced their opinions aloud. But that's all that can be done. The only people who can change things are those who are in the Middle East. American Muslims---who happen to be more tolerant and sensible in my experience--can do nothing but denounce the foolishness being done by extremists.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its different in England where a lot of radical extremist hate preachers are preaching in mosques and schools that God demands jihad against the west. The numbers of young muslims running away to join isis is becoming epidemic and we are very tolerant of muslims in England and yet they spit on our tolerance.

• Show All
    • Hold on. You don't have hate speech laws do you? It's illegal to do that here so that preacher wouldn't ever get that far.

• We do but EU human rights laws make it almost impossible to enforce plus they can get what we call legal aid which means solicitors get paid from the tax payers to fight their case and they are not in a hurry with legal aid as they like to milk it for all its worth. They laugh at our justice system. It took a decade to deport on hate preacher plus millions of pounds.

• Does the rest of the world need to learn to get their heads out of their asses?

0|0
    1|1