How can I make money?

I need £60 to replace my sister's iphone screen. I'm 14, and the legal age to work here is 16.. How can I make money?

Most Helpful Guy

• Awwwwwwwwwwwww.......this is like the sweetest thing ever 😍 God so cute.
    Anyway for your question, go to eBay, they have screens for lower prices, more cheap than the local store. But to collect £60 you can do baby sitting or maybe help small kids with their homework... You can setup a small stall at some event and sell items,. by spending less and saving pocket money... Make cool cool stuff and sell them, like friendship bands etc etc
    Good luck ☺

• Why is this sweet? :o hahah thanks a lot btw!

What Guys Said 4

• Offer to babysit or mow lawns. Make flyers with your number on it.

• Make a youtube channel, connect to advertising, share some good content about what you are good at.

• Do whatever u want..

• You don't need to replace iphone screen because your to young! Why would you even have cellphone at that age.

Go out and have fun.

• It's not mine. It's my sister's (she's 18) and that's the field I love so I wanted to fix it for her.

What Girls Said 0