What's your hobby?

One of my hobbies is reading books

1|0
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a really neat, paper-folding thing, that is a derivative of Origami, but is very different! I like to cook, and make cuddly quilts with polar fleece for the winter where I live!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Ruins/old civilizations, Languages, Psychology, Dreams
    Human Behaviorism, Poetry, Spirituality, Music, Romance
    Martial Arts, and other sports. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • I paint models for a tabletop called warhammer 40,000, I play d&d when we can get the guys together, I hit the gym as often as I can, I cycle andenjoy camping (though I haven't been able to do either of those for kind of a long time now 😢), I *love* sci-fi, fantasy, and anime... ummm... and other stuff...

0|0
    0|0
  • i played dota for 40 hours a week for a while so i would say video games lol. sudoku and just listening to music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I collect vintage ads of the Michelin man

0|1
    0|0
  • Drawing and playing video games are my 2 biggest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Photography 👍🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Video editing, hiking, reading, WW2 reenacting, movies, video games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an avid reader of military history.

0|1
    0|0
  • Darts, and also like reading

0|0
    0|0
  • dancing, watching films, hiking, travelling, playing guitar.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Reading, traveling, music, photography, arts that requires doing instead of drawing (if you get what I mean?), baking and basically any activities that is adventurous.

0|0
    0|0
  • so many. let's start with:

hand-making jewelry - earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. writing - prose, novels, short stories, fiction and non-fiction. drawing - only learning to draw, right now. web-design - html, css, etc. graphic art - related to web-design, making digital art etc with photoshop, hoping to start my redbubble store soon for posters and t-shirts etc, so excited! video editing - little fan music videos, home videos.

ok phew i'm finished~*~

0|0
    0|0
  • right now it is gag

0|0
    0|0
  • Guitar, singing, soccer, dance, reading, music:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love reading too, i get lost in a book and hate putting it down. I can actually sit up all night reading lol I also go to the gym 4+ times a week too

0|0
    0|0
  • Researching :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Soccer & Music and literally anything that involves an adventure! haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Travel, fitness👍

0|0
    0|0