Any good riddles?

What is it?
Sorry my phone is slow and I'm clicking the wrong things I mean can you leave the answers

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Check out @RealFire22 questions she has loads of riddles
    www.girlsaskguys.com/user/realfire22/questions

• @asker Yep, this is true. I'm putting up riddles just to keep our fellow GAGers sharp and loosen up, uk?
      @KDA20 thank u for recommending me. It means a lot. :) And I'll keep posting riddles whenever i can.

• if you know the Ipswich Town Football Ground, here's one:

Why did the chicken cross Portman Road?

The referee called fowl!!

• 1. Ding-ding! I run 4 times, but I can run unlimited times. I cause chaos and I also help fix problems. I see many people all day, but no one notices me. What am I?

2. I send a message to everyone, but receive only one piece of information. I leave every 4 hours then come back. I have your address but not your name. I only request one thing, your name. What am I?

• What gets more wet as it dries?

• What creature walks on four legs at dawn, two at noon and three at dusk?

• Sorry, you said good...

• @Dingsbums Yes and Oedipus encounters the sphinx.

• oedipus answering the riddle given to him by the sphinx: a man, he crawls on all fours in youth, two in the middle of life, and with a cane or third leg at the end of life.

What Girls Said 1