Question for male anti-feminists?

Is the reason you hate feminists so much is because you can't get laid? =(

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont hate them... they are just there..

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol not even close.

It's because they have outlived their usefulness at least here in the United States, it's really nothing more then a hate group at the moment. And are starting to cross the line into becoming a matriarchy, that being said I don't hate them, they're more of an annoyance, like a fly that just won't stop buzzing around you.

What Girls Said 1

• Lol I have the same feeling tbh its too too obvious how bitter they are.

What Guys Said 8

• I wish I could upvote and MHO this question

• Yes that explains why so many of the anti-feminists are divorced with kids. They obviously couldn't get laid.

treasure.diylol.com/.../...ou-re-stupid-ffb4f5.jpg

• No, I have no problems getting laid. I'm in a committed relationship, and I have a decent "number" I've done porn and have no problems. Why do you ask?

• Does this mean that a woman automatically will become a feminist if she reject me?
    Feminism itself is a hate movement. Women hate it too. Not just men.

• i dont' know if this is a serious question or not.. but assuming it is no i don't hate femenist cause i can't get laid

• watch this video and take a wild guess why i dont like feminists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

• Except... that's not what all feminists are like. People loveeee to use this video as if every feminist acts like this.

• Which the US military would shut them down... so what do you recommend "actual feminists" do?

• Bust up the feminazi groups, actively go against the laws rules and movements feminazis make that aren't feminist like I. e man hating or victimizing women when they aren't so (I can clarify if you don't understand what I mean on that), actually DO stuff to help men instead of just briefly mentioning guys have their problems too and then go back on to talk about women and actually "helping" them etc they can't say they want equality while fighting half the battle and ignoring the other half of their movement that's doing the opposite.

• The abridged version (I'm too tired of posting whole paragraphs every time this question pops up)

1. They're obsolete, right now they're starting to crossing the line into matriarchy
    2. They have done nothing at all about the oppressed man
    3. Equally doesn't mean one gender is superior
    4. They tend to overlook female privileges when they come up with arguments against discrimination.

• No... actually because I DO get laid has given me insight into them. So, that is the basis of my hatred.