Do you give your parents your spare keys?

Suppose you moved out (to get away frtom parents), would you still give your parents a set of spare keys?

0|0
8|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, Absolutely I would here, dear. My mom and my dad are trustworthy and Not nosy bodies and would only use it if they had a chore to do for me as a Favor, should I even go on vacation.
    Other than that, they would not bother, could care less to Exerting Energy traveling to Snoop and to See... What Spare anything I have in my place. xx

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have a spare set

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Mine do, but they used to have to let my dog out when I was at work. But since he is old and now lives with them, since I cannot properly care for him it is mainly to keep me from locking myself off. Though my dad does occasionally come by when I am at work if I need something fixed. It works out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. When I told my mum I would, she said "what happens if you're... like... up to something?" *wink wink* She's so rude minded, lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both my parents and in-laws have a set of keys each to our cottage.. They do though only ever use them when we are away on business or on holiday.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.. i dont think there is need to give them keys

0|0
    0|0
  • No. that's pretty much like giving them your social network password.

worst case scenario, they have sex in your bed/floor/couch/counter with someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I do
    ///

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, my spare key is at my mums house, just in case i lose mine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• ehh that's not my case right now but when the time comes i'll leave them access codes. yep im gonna install some electronic security doors lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends. if they think they can just freely walk in, then no thanks. but someone needs to have a spare key, in case of emergencies

0|0
    0|0