What's the weirdest name you've heard in your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember reading a list of the strangest names in the world. Two particularly came to mind.

One girl in China was named "@" and no middle name. So her full name was "@ Chen." It was pronounced "At"(Obviously) but it just looks funny seeing that on an official birth certificate lol.

Another guy in Canada is named Dick Assman. It's bad enough he was cursed with that last name but his parents really had to name him Dick? My last name should be Assman.

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 8

• Someone I used to go to high school with was actually called "Gagick Harutyunyan" - but his calling name was Gaga.. without wanting to sound mean but I found that kind of hilarious

• Sawyer Dickey.

No lie. True story.

Also saw a name tag on a cashier once thst said "shithead" (all one word) pronounced "sha-theed" but spelled shit head

• My name is probably one of the weirdest 🙊🙉🙈

• What is it? ;)

• @PiuBelloAmante Even after you tried to pronounce it? 😮😳🙈🙊🙉

• Thank you so much, <3 Really made me feel better! :)

• Tyronesia...

This name sounds like the parents didn't know if the kid would be a boy or girl, so they fused Tyrone and Keisha together.

Like seriously I'm so over "ghetto" names.

• Panya. I kinda like it though lol

• Wilag

I also think my mom's name is weird but it's beautiful weird.

• Harper Seven

• Genessa and Sharkeisha (<---this one just makes me think of sharks)