Most Helpful Girl
You don't feel like going outside,
You are slowly losing interest in the things you used to enjoy
Your appetite increases
You feel tired
You start to be rude?
Most Helpful Guy
How many of these symptoms do you have:
If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, and they just won’t go away, you may be suffering from clinical depression.
1. you can’t sleep or you sleep too much
2. you can’t concentrate or find that previously easy tasks are now difficult
3. you feel hopeless and helpless
4. you can’t control your negative thoughts, no matter how much you try
5. you have lost your appetite or you can’t stop eating
6. you are much more irritable, short-tempered, or aggressive than usual
7. you’re consuming more alcohol than normal or engaging in other reckless behavior
8. you have thoughts that life is not worth living (seek help immediately if this is the case)
Let me know and i can offer further advice, i was depressed for quite a few years, and ended up beating it on my own.
Also, read my list of things to do if your depressed, i wrote them to this person in this other post: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1590597-am-i-depressed1