What type of people do you surround yourself with?

Most Helpful Guy

• I surround myself with a variety of people. Every one of my friends is very different, and that's a good thing, because i learn how to deal with many different types of people.

I have the typical friend group. There is the me, the quiet, sulking guy, the outgoing party animal, the bitchy girl (its part of her humor), the bubbly fangirl, the hot chick her obsesses over her looks, the redneck, and that really annoying couple that sucks face in public wherever you go.

There are good things and bad things about all of my friends, but I've learned to love the good things, and put up with the bad.

In my opinion, you aren't really doing yourself any favors if you surround yourself with people exactly like you, or people with only good qualities - because it gets boring quickly, and you have no oppurtunities to work on your social skills.

What Guys Said 9

• ehh not many people actually. right now in my life the only people i see are the ones in my normal daily routine. i hardly ever hang out with friends anymore, they're all busy as fuck.

• I surround myself with real people
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a8ac88a781.jpg

• img4.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...unded_by_idiots.gif

joking, I'm surrounded by people who aren't serious all the time and know when to chill and have fun

• People whom I can have fun with
    and at the same time, learn from. ^.^

• None. I'm a loner.

• I don't have the luxury of getting to choose the kind of people I want to surround myself with.
    So, I'm stuck with hanging around fools

• I surround myself with genuinely good people.

The shitty ones get a quick "hey" or "bye", no conversations.

• A few of my fellow eccentrics - not really enough of them to surround me.

• I don't surround myself with people.

What Girls Said 7

• No arrogant or irrational people. We can all be irrational sometimes, but to be around someone who is like that all the time is annoying.

• Go-getters. Ambitious. Outgoing. Creative. Intelligent. Funny.

Yup.

• I surround myself with people who are genuine, kind and fun.

• That gif is so cute! :)

If I had the power, I'd surround myself with people that are nice, that don't have a frown on their face 24/7, and are emotionally uplifting.

• Easy going, does not curses/too much, goal oriented?, cheerful

• Interesting people.

• I surround myself with good people and I try to surround myself with people who are similar to me who have the same interests as me