How would you feel if someone told you that you were the reason they STOPPED their eating disorder?

I was watching Total Divas on E! network on Tuesday nights and as Paige was walking out of the shoe store and a fan approached her. The fan broke down in tears because she got to meet Paige and as she was crying, she said that Paige was the reason she stopped her eating disorder. That's pretty awesome in my opinion, that, a wrestler like that, could get somoene to STOP eating disorder, not start it

So, how would you feel is someone came up to you, and said that you are the reason they stopped their eating disorder. Obviously if you're not famous, you'd be a little weirded out since you wouldn't even know how they know you

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm famous, then I'd be pleased and I'd take the time to talk to them and hear their story. After all, getting over an eating disorder is difficult and eating disorders would be something that I'd be vocal about as a celebrity (my boyfriend is currently recovering from one, so it's something that's close to my heart), so I'd be really proud of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would feel an awful lot of pressure - Being famous is one thing but a positive role model - Kinda means you can't mess up

What Girls Said 1

• Stranger? Weird. Friend? Proud.

One of my sisters ex boyfriends stopped me when I had one. I never told him.

What Guys Said 1

• I would be very humbled and happy for them.