26% (6)24% (6)25% (12)Vote
  • C) Aston Martin
    22% (5)36% (9)29% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• whichever one suits your needs the best.

1|0
    0|0
    • lets go for functionality here :P

• Show All
    • if its like that then just go with the one you like the best! X) hahaa. its like all you have to do is choose which color you like more

• Haha! To be honest i would rather settle for a horse , because i have always wanted one but they aren't practical. So i guess it is a new car lo Thank youuu!

• @Pyramid-Princess I would say D... a Lexus. They are great cars and last a lot longer than A, B, C plus I believe they have better resale value if you decide to change your mind.

3|0
    0|1
  • I am a fan of both Land Rover and Aston Martin. But I tend to drive off the beaten path so I would need the SUV rather than the car even though I love Aston Martins

1|0
    0|0
  • You should buy a barbie jeep, those are pretty cheap.

2|0
    0|0
  • This again?

... Get a propper landrover. Series 2, or a 101 forward control. There's room in the back of one of those for beds and a whole living wagon set up.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean this again? I haven't posted this question before, besides i much prefer the Aston.

• You can afford that stuff wow!
    I would get an Aston!
    You will be like a female James bond
    Get the Land Rover if you need the space and off-road capabilities

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha! That is what i was thinking.. i need Bonds gadgets to go with it lol I prefer the Land Rover. I might change my name to... Jayne Bond haha

• Show All
    • Oh i didn't forget about the lake... skinny- dipping in the lake is our little secret 😋

• Wait are you guys an actual thing! If so AWESOME!!!
      Haha are you really be and gf?

• I like look of Audi

0|0
    0|0
  • BMW 3-series, much better performance, much better handeling and efficiency, and much better looking than all 3

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm firmly in the Audi camp.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate rich people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4