Which one should I purchase?

A) Land Rover
Which one should I purchase?
B) Audi

C) Aston Martin

• A ) Land Rover
  • B) Audi
  • C) Aston Martin

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• whichever one suits your needs the best.

• lets go for functionality here :P

• if its like that then just go with the one you like the best! X) hahaa. its like all you have to do is choose which color you like more

• Haha! To be honest i would rather settle for a horse , because i have always wanted one but they aren't practical. So i guess it is a new car lo Thank youuu!

• @Pyramid-Princess I would say D... a Lexus. They are great cars and last a lot longer than A, B, C plus I believe they have better resale value if you decide to change your mind.

• I am a fan of both Land Rover and Aston Martin. But I tend to drive off the beaten path so I would need the SUV rather than the car even though I love Aston Martins

• You should buy a barbie jeep, those are pretty cheap.

• This again?

... Get a propper landrover. Series 2, or a 101 forward control. There's room in the back of one of those for beds and a whole living wagon set up.

• What do you mean this again? I haven't posted this question before, besides i much prefer the Aston.

• You can afford that stuff wow!
    I would get an Aston!
    You will be like a female James bond
    Get the Land Rover if you need the space and off-road capabilities

• Haha! That is what i was thinking.. i need Bonds gadgets to go with it lol I prefer the Land Rover. I might change my name to... Jayne Bond haha

• Oh i didn't forget about the lake... skinny- dipping in the lake is our little secret 😋

• Wait are you guys an actual thing! If so AWESOME!!!
      Haha are you really be and gf?

• I like look of Audi

• BMW 3-series, much better performance, much better handeling and efficiency, and much better looking than all 3

• I'm firmly in the Audi camp.

• I hate rich people

What Girls Said 4