Have you ever noticed all mods don’t have default profile pics?

I’ve noticed EVERY mod hasn’t have a default profile pic but one he/she chose on his/her own…so in order to become mod default pics r forbidden? o_O

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's pure coincidence. I believe you can only become a mod if you 'apply' to become one and if someone goes to such lengths, they clearly spend a reasonable amount of time here and/or have been around for a while. After a certain point, most who fall into that category would want to put a face to the name by putting an actual photo of them as their profile pic.

• You don't necessarily have to apply to become a mod, I got a message couple months ago offering me a mod position.

• @Klaatu51
      hmm that's weird. I can't see the topic of your questions frequently being about poo/farts as a factor tbh.. doesn't affect your ability to moderate. You'd think the site would want to even out the ranks by having more male mods. :/

• Yeah i noticed most mods r gals but i'm ok wid it :D

• haha.. maybe...

• I guess so

• I don't think pictures have much to do with it.

• Not alll 😜😜😜😜😜

• Can't say I ever took notice of it.

• I would love to have my default picture but then I will lose xper if I do so :/

• I do have a picture :P

What Guys Said 6