Do people oppose social equality because they're spiriitualists?

just a random thought. because they were raised to see life in esoteric terms, they reckon social equality is evil?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't exist. You that guy always tauntin me as a spiritualist... I figured who u are now behind anon mode.

• because you and your friend @kambo_tricky like to follow me around and say spiritualist stuff to me and how io'm so bad per your spiriualist standards. but we're not friends, i don't care either way.

• Yeah troll, I'm a hermaphrodite.
      You cyber bully.

• i think both you and your friend @kambo_tricky continually try and bully me lol... but then you're both spiritualists, you dont get life bar what your church told you..

Most Helpful Guy

• Some spiritual people are massively into equality, some arnt.
    Some secular people are massively into equality, some arnt.

It's not a concrete wall, its a waverign line in the sand... all the more confused by how much stuff which is waved about as being 'equality' is far from it.

Really though I think spirituality is irrelivent.

• hehe... i can sense you felt some power here.. lol..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I oppose equality because equality and freedom are enemies. They march hand in hand for a short distance, then separate.

For instance, people talk about economic equality.

My father was born in a dirt poor trashy part of Chicago, grew up as basically a petty punk, and then got his life in order in his 20's. He got through college on loaned money, got an associates, worked awful jobs, and moved up. Now he makes 90k a year. Given he lives in the suburbs north of Atlanta, that goes pretty far.

Why should government taxes and forced programs tear him down to be "equal" to a man that graduated high school and decided to work as a bus driver or a waiter for the rest of his life?

Equality is always about tearing down the successful and hard working, not about the lazy and criminal becoming honest, hard working citizens.

• Why can't spiritualists support social equality

• because they believe God or the supernatual says it's wrong.

• I don't understand what this is about...

• What are you babbling about

• I think the opposite holds true