Do people in America don't call the police?

Because the police will shoot them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would call the police. I have called the police before when a drunk person was harassing me and saying lewd things to me. I didn't think the cops were going to beat me up or turn it on me. And turns out they didn't, he was taken to jail.

I don't know everyone's experiences though. So, I'm not going to say that all cops show up as knights in shining armor. But my experience was perfectly swell.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on where you live. Where I live at now, they call the police if a cat is going around hissing at people (no lie, I heard a lady calling the cops about an aggressive cat I laughed at her).

Where I used to live, we only call the police if there's someone busting into peoples homes and shooting them. We don't call police for gang shootings (don't want them to find out who called), fights, vandalism. Arson on someones home we SOMETIMES call about, if it's at least spreading. This is in minneapolis.

In chicago, police are almost never called where I used to live. Doesn't matter what's going on and why, we don't call them.

What Girls Said 5

• yes police is there to shoot the innocent ones

• Black people in American sure as fuck don't! For good reason...

• Exactly
    They'll shoot you if you make any sudden movements

• I think there's good and bad cops in every area. People just tend to notice the bad cops more often. It's the same with news. The bad news gets popular while the good news doesn't, making people think that only bad news exists

• nooo i don't think so😂

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn't NOT call police because I thought they were going to shoot me.

• I stopped calling the police after they said "it's no use, we won't find that guy, it's too much work for a burglary." and declined to note my deposition.
    Now we have CCTV and a steel plated door. (and a hammer at hand near the door)

• The news and media seriously hate the police. They only show the cops that screw up. No one is going to watch the news about a cop doing his job.

• None of those cops even screwed up. Darren Wilson is innocent, Daniel Pantaleo is innocent, etc. The MSM just bows down to left wing race hustlers.

• i'll call the cops after I diffuse the situation myself, IF its not too crazy hahaa.

• Yeah, cause all of the millions of cops in the US will shoot you -_-

• Really depends on the area

• Funnily enough, that actually happens sometimes.

Somewhat disappointing, eh?

• I can't wait for this stereotype to end.

• Oh yeah happens all time. People call about a domestic dispute and both parties end up getting shot by the cops.

please.

• I know a few cops. I wouldn't do their job for any money. They are the sanitation workers of humanity and the garbage shoots at you.

• That's what the racist left wingers would have you believe. I would call the police, but I'd also keep myself armed because when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

• No, some are afraid of calling the police because they're afraid the police is going to harass them