Wtf is MGTOW and who came up with this?

As it says above.

Most Helpful Guy

• MGTOW is an idea (not a movement, organisation or anything). It stands for Men Going Their Own Way. And it is basically a reaction to the modern gynocentric/ female oriented Western world. I am not MGTOW myself but I have educated myself of the world through them and their youtube videos and I'd like to believe that I'm what amounts to a purple piller. While MGTOWs are red pillers, as in they think it's best to avoid marriage and relationships with women due to the dangers they bring, purple pillers are inbetween red pillers and blue pillers who are unavare or ignorant of the gynocentrism all together.

What Guys Said 7

• basically what @mesonfielde said lol. but just incase some guys on here are active members I guess we can add that members of MGTOW also have a sex life. :P

• "Men Going Their Own Way"

Males who are proud of the fact that they avoid relationships, or at least relationships as defined by cultural expectations. Males being the provider and caterer for women who can't do anything on their own apart from leeching resources and judging the males.

Something like that is the concept.

• I am all for Men Going Their Own Way but could they not do it quietly, it is getting very boring to read the 30 posts a night about it. Most times they are so long I skip to the end type "I don't agree" and take the Xper point.

• good answers here i see

• I suspect many MGTOW to be very unhappy or just still in the closet. (or both)

• Well
    http://www.mgtow.com/

"a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t."

So technically it's men living for themselves and not being pressured to be a certain way because of bullshit feminized social ideas or simply put.. guys who are no longer putting up with females shit.

• They think by pulling out of the dating game women will beg for them to come back. The fact is no one notices except for the fact they keep coming back and yelling about how they're done with women.

What Girls Said 0