When you think of Israel, what first comes to mind?

Israel!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• The movie Kingdom of Heaven and about the war that happened in Jerusalem.
    pgsramblings.files.wordpress.com/.../...heaven.jpg

• Dana International

• Gaza and war and destruction.

• The only democratic and civilised country in the whole of the middle east. The defenders of freedom against terroist cowards.

• Lol looking at the down votes there must be a lot of anti semites on this site. I wonder how many muslims flagged my opinion. I just also like to mention that Israel is the only country in the middle east where women have liberty and are not treated like dogs.

• But i think you have already claimed that civilised countries don't blow innocent people in order to try to kill one of their enemy, or your claim applies only to their people.
      The pictures i have posted help us decide which side is a terrorist group, Zionists or Palestinians.

• Considering these terroists go out of their way to make sure children are in the firing line what are the israelis to do, let the terrorists continue to use hospitals and schools to store and manufacture rockets and bombs to be used to kill their children. These terroists dont care about their own children and would willing sacrafice a thousand kids just to kill on israeli soldier, thats what makes them monsters. Sadam hussein pulled the same stunt a few times.

• it looks like a knife..

• A sad place.

• Why sad? Israel is the only democratic country in the middle east who's citizens enjoy freedom in a place in the world were freedom is elusive.

• @tomboy41 not at all.

• JESUS!!! And the river of Jordan where Jesus was baptized!!

• a country that fuels many heated debates by people who don't live there. a place that should just go all out war.

• Jerusalem. A sad place.

• God comes to mind

• Holy sites

• Hebrew and holy sites

• I think of Hebrews

• My friends who live there, my great experiences there, and the beautiful country :)

• A place to never return.
    Been there, was treated badly by the police. I even got in to a fight with their best soldiers and won.

• TERRORISTS!!

• I feel bad for them. They are the only civilized place in part of the world, yet they are always criticized for defending them selfs.

• Even Hitler was democratically elected.

• no but civilized countries dont target innocents or use innocents as human shields

• Civilised people dont blow up there own people to try and kill one American soldier. You only have to look at all those innocent civilians killed during the war on terror right up onto the present, most of the all killed by cowardly muslim terroists their own people. Just look at those Isis monsters they oppress their own people but are too frightened to take on Israel who they say is the true enemy because they know how badass israel is.

• When I think of Israel, I think about my family and my home and my religion.

• Don't be ashamed of it

• @vekin well duh of course

• I dont see many middle eastern countries being willing to take the palestinians in. In fact they do there best to keep them there.

• israhell?
    what's that?

and the map misspelled Palestine

What Guys Said 23

• Homeland of the Jewish people

• It's the invaded land jewish don't own Israel they r terrorists who invaded Palestine with the help of Britain

• And u r rascit

• Omar are you declaring jihad you racist, anti semitic, sexist, egyptian rapist slimebag?

• I think of Palestine, my homeland which was stolen by the Zionist gangs with the help of the British empire and was called "Israel" in 1948 because the UN said so.

• They already owned it. You were the invader. Balance is restored.

• Because she showed some courage i have upvoted her opion, but i don't agree 100% with her

• Bsck when Salah el-deen was around the muslim world was strong but now it is weak.

• A chosen nation/people, very sophisticated military, home of one of the best scientific colleges in the world, target country for many of the other countries in the middle east, very loyal citizens, great missile defense system, self sustaining, great historical buildings and lands from early history... That's all I can think about at this time

• The duty of Christians and America to support it, no matter what as well as various significant history battles and events that took place there.

• Lol it seems that the American Jews themselves stopped supporting Israel, http://youtu.be/cE6NU3gXImc

• Sorry but you didn't address my point,
      You said that supporting Zionist entity with money and weapon, and justifying the killing of children and women is carried out in the name of God.
      What can we call such a war. isn't it a holy war?

• @askaway2012new that is the pa killing innocence

• - More than five million Palestinian refugees, who must return to their former homes.
    - Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews coming from central, and eastern Europe to occupy Palestine.
    - A stupid atheist who doesn't believe in God but in the same time believes that God granted Jews the holy land.
    - Genocide against Palestine.
    - Gaza blockade.
    - The biggest terrorist organization "Zionist entity".

• What about the jews that were already living there and were being attacked by muslims?

• I'm very glad that I was born in the West Bank, otherwise, in addition of occupying my land, they would also occupied my identity and language.

• By language I mean tongue.

• I think of the Palestinians being oppressed.

• U mean the invaded land

• You mean the hard fought for land taken finally and forever from the last of a long line of oppressors.

• @vekin and Bruce Jenner is straight u can keep dreaming dude

• Ohhhhhhh

• I live in Israel, here's my objective view.

The piece of land's identity is meaningless, it will adhere to global unity as will every space.

During this process of unification the land's identity and thereby, the authority should not be subjected to evil's and should not be in the hands of oppositional forces.

It has an interesting history and will be an achievement of great symbolic value upon unification.

Subjectively, I think it is chaotic and the right to the land as far as identity and authority should be concerned if we adhere to such a narrative for the time being belongs to the Jews.

Other than that it's a decent place comparative to the place's currently in the world.

It has great potential, especially in the right hands.

• Well I love all people, no matter where they are from, what their religion is, what nationality they are. Allah created all of us, so why wouldn't i love anybody. Allah wouldn't create any person if he didn't love.
    But yeah this country (not all people, but most) dont like us muslims, and they kill some muslim people who are close to their area.

• Stole Palestinians' country because of an imaginary creature in the sky.

• There were jews living there too and had been since the time of jacob. The muslims tried to force them out but the jews fought back and kicked muslim arse. They have been kicking muslim arse since 1946, sometimes two and three at a time.

• Tomboy41 - that is completely wrong on several levels:

1. Christians were the ones kicking jews out and later on it was overtaken by muslims from the christians (ottoman empire).
      2. The population of jews before the second world-war in that region was around 2-3 %. It only grew with the WW2 and the support of the British empire who had the land of palestine occupied. See the Balfour Declaration.
      3. The jews got violent first and did several massacres before the palestines fought back.

Educate yourself before you talk crap.

• No. Both sides could have lived in peace and enjoyed the prosperity the jews brought but the muslims fear got the better of them. The Palestinians attacked the jewish immagrants fleeing persecution in Europe and that 3% responded by kicking the crap out of the palestinians eventually beating their asses out of there and beating every muslim nation relentlessly that dares attack them in their ancestral home. Thats why islamic state dare not attack them because the israeli army would destroy them and take syria.

• My old piano teacher is from there

• Israel vs Palestine War

• Jewish people

• Controversy

• Jacob kicking God's ass in an epic all night long wrestling match.

• A great country but with a few problems here and there. Every country has been in that situation, so unfortunately Israel is facing those problems now.

• I think of asshole Zionists.

• Avishai Cohen such a good musician

• stolen land that we're gonna get back =)

• Bigots
    Religious zealots
    Hypocrites

Seriously, Israel would have had no problem with the Holocaust if it wasn't the Jews who had been the targets of persecution. They'd do it themselves today if they could get away with it--hell, look at how they behave in Gaza and the West Bank. They want to, but there are too many eyes on them.

• Such anti semitism. Maybe if the palestinians had welcomed the jews fleeing from persecution instead of attacking them in the first place the palestinians would be enjoying the fruits that come from living in the only civilised country in the middle east. Every country has the right to defend its citizens from terrorism, or have you forgotten about the the time some muslim guys thought that it would be a good idea to park a couple of jumbo jets into a pair of skyscrapers.

• Anti swmitism the song they always sing I really loose hope in humanity when I see this agrew comments like really stupid people

• Buddy Christ

• A nation under siege.
    Followed by:
    Should never have been allowed to happen.
    Followed by:
    The situation sucks but you have to play the ball as it lies. Once you start trying to turn back the clock there is no place to stop.

• 1|4