Do you think an ex model would be taken serious as a business woman like in marketing, finance?

Or are they considered as dumb in our society?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• i'am in finance and i think they can pull it of :) Marketing would be good too. It can be done 100% !!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's the merit of the person that matter. In my experience, if they're a good at business (e. g. marketing or finance), they will do fine. Doesn't matter if they were a model or a woman. However, if they aren't good, they shouldn't take either of those as reasons (unless they outperform and still not showing for it). At the end of the day business is about performance, and WHOEVER can do the job will be taken seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they can have something of a struggle to be taken seriously at first but can soon prove themselves. Consider also Victoria Beckham, who will never quite shake off being Posh Spice even though she is an accomplished designer now (and wanted to be before her music career)

1|0
    0|0
  • well, yes, if she presented herself well, and had the proper experience in business
    why not?
    if she is really smart and cunning she would be able to use her beauty as an advantage

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but wouldn't manager only see her as a stupid s** object? Or take her serious apart of her beauty?

• He would only see her that way if she presented herself as such
      If she wore over revealing suits/skirts, flirted with coworkers and used her beauty to charm him and other employees well yes he would view her as a sex object

He would take a woman serious if she took herself and her job seriously

• Why not. If she knows what she is doing. No different than any one else

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's smart enough and doesn't talk about being a former model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. Why would they not be? They are hard working and determined, great qualities.

Tbh, if they are pretty too that would help in marketing.

Could you pls check out my question? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1589447-why-is-this-female-friend-behaving-like-this-please-help-can-you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• What society thinks really doesn’t matter if you carry yourself with pride, love yourself, and prove them wrong. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A model may find it difficult but it is possible.

1|0
    0|1