What do you do when you're watching a movie or show with your family and a sex scene comes up?

Do you feel awkward?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just want to crawl into a hole and hide, it's so awkward

Most Helpful Guy

• I stare directly at the tv and never move my eyes. If you make eye contact that's when it gets worse!

• Hahahaa you describe it so perfectly

• Thanks for mH! :D

• Haha You're welcome!

What Girls Said 3

• lmao i feel a little awkward but its not so bad anymore.. i'm kind of an adult now. .. kind of.
    i usually just power through it or go on my phone for a minute or something

• I usually just go the bathroom to avoid the awkwardness

• I used to when I was younger but not anymore. Sometimes I actually try to make it feel awkward for the other family members depending on who they are lol

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't bother me at all, I'm completely comfortable with my sexuality, but my mom will inevitably make some comment like "those aren't real sex moves"... "she's rubbing on his belly" to which I just burst into laughter and shake my head. :D I suppose that's her way of dealing with her awkwardness.