Finding out "What's next" on my own?

I'm at a blank in my mind like I dont know what's next. I don't think unless I have to and that's not good because when it comes to thinking about something there's always this empty space in my head that's not connecting. I have pointless story like dreams of/involving people on television or whatever I've watched that day or previously.. this shit makes me feel depressed when all the distractions are gone and I'm left with WHATS THERE?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• So I'm guessing you tend to lose focus or do you not find your life to be fulfilling enough, and you just don't have a lot going on right now.

• All of that in one short dreadheaded African American. Since a kid I've never felt like I could be myself because I had to conform to not cause any issues with the person I was coexisting with. I was always helping or someone else's extra set of hands or brain because I was the only boy in my home with no strong father figure I'm adding all this in to give you an insight as to why I think the way I do and I'm aware of it but don't know what to do to alter this mindset now that I'm on my own. I've always felt I was on my own but alongalongside others I got to experience a fulfilling life until everything blows away and I'm by myself those things are very far from happening. Like if a friend would walk alongside me they wouldn't want to stay long or would always want to sleep around me.

• Well now that you're on your own, you have a chance to finally be who you want to be, I would suggest you just take some time, to try and find yourself.

• seems like u tend to lose focus easily... which means there's sth in yr mind dat bothers u... have u ever figured out wot it might be?

• A lot of things bother me. The whole "those that do not learn from history shall repeat it" theory and me seeing that this is indeed true it sets me back a lot. My ideas of time itself, working to make the right choices for MYSELF without the help of anyone else because of these thoughts makes me very stagnant and all I occupy my time with is sex, porn and the physical being, and I'm not working right now.

• so do u live wid yer parents now?

it happens to me though... it's not uncommon... sometimes i feel there's a huge vacant space within me

• Yes I live with my mother. I noticed the difference when I stopped moving around and started staying in the house. The little bit that goes on here Repeats itself it's not enough.