Would you rather eat one of your own fingers or one of your friend's?

Would you rather eat one of your own fingers or one of your best friend's fingers? I'll take my own because God knows where my friend puts her hands.

• One of my own fingers
  • One of my friend's fingers

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe its just me with my fucked up mind, But there is something very sexual sounding about ''eat your best friends finger'' xD. Fuck that shit, Think of all the places that finger has been haha.

• Very puzzling on whether i could actually eat someone's fingers lol

• I ate all my friends fingers last night :3 chicken fingers with ketchup

• I know where my fingers have been, I have they're clean.

My friend could of possibly picked his asshole before I eat it ahahah fuc that

• I'll eat my friend's, because i really don't wanna lose a finger.

But if its my best friend we are talking about... I'll only eat on off of his LEFT hand 😖

• What if he doesn't take to it too well and comes back for revenge?

• @Octavius
      Nahhh he won't, he'd understand. If he was in my place, i guarentee he would make the same decision 😂

• Sorry bro im keeping mu digits.

• I'll rather starve to death.

• do you mean like the skin or the entire finger? cause sadly I have to deal with one of those already cause a disorder I have thought that was a good way to keep my hands entertained :(

• What disorder do you have?

I do the same thing - i chew the skin off my fingertips involuntarily.

• Oh well i have SPD and i think its the same thing. But i didn't know that's the reason i bite my fingers like.

• yeah thats the same thing. its cool to find someone with the same disorder and symptom as you :)

What Girls Said 3

• Ideally neither but if forced, my own.

• It's hard to decide but i think friend's fingers because i literally can't nibble of my finger, too much pain😁

• One of my own.