Why did Hope solo believe she could get away with hitting a man?

She obviously didn't, but, why did she think she could get away with it

@candy12345

Most Helpful Girl

• Who is hope solo? And why am I tagged? Lol I'm flattered though, thanks for tagging me. :)

• Your recent question

She's the soccer player for the womens national team. She won the game, only giving up two or three goals. She's the goalie

Most Helpful Guy

• "She"
    There you answered your own question

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Hate is too strong of a word though. Loathe is more like it. Not because of who she is but because who she is constantly reminds me of the heavy, collective absence from my journey.

• The fuck are you talking about

• Google it

• Uhmmm no. This is your post. You put in that effort sweetie, not me. You provide a link with a video or something since you cared enough to construct the question.

• Probably because she's famous.

What Guys Said 4

• Cause she's a woman obviously, woman can physically harm men but if a man defends himself then he's the aggressor.

• Han Solo had another kid?

• who the hell is hope solo?

• Soccer player for the womens u. s. team. She was the goalie in the championship

• Cuz she's a fucking woman. I can't stand looking at her. She's a domestic abuser. She should be in jail. She beats people. It made me sick seeing her walk the stage at the ESPYs.