Why black men fantasize about white girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• black man fantasizes of white girls but they want others to think that it is the other way around to complete their goals...
    it is well known black men see their white gfs as trophies so they will humiliate the black women to prove they were able to get the white chick...
    thank god i am white...

Most Helpful Girl

• Black men have some serious issues. They are the only mass group of men who will glorify other groups of women while they shit all over their own. I’m Brazilian and Brazilian men show Brazilian women SO much love. I feel so bad for Black women having to deal with that ish and commonly not knowing what it feels like to have mass amounts of men in your ethnic group show you love and dote on your features.

White men are only the “most sought after” because of colonization. The truth behind that is actually pretty disgusting and sad.

What Guys Said 11

• What? Sooooo many huge sweeping generalizations here.
    This is also very offensive to many MANY white women that I know of that are happily married to black guys and definitely prefer them. Also, quite frankly, though I am Caucasian and prefer Asian girls, I don't date them because I "realize" that Asian women prefer Caucasians or something silly like that.
    This was quite prejudice and just throws around a lot of stereotypes.

• Fuck dude, Why can't people just like whoever they want, regardless of their skin, Why is everyone throwing their tits and shits in the air because 'x' race likes 'x' race more then 'x' race? -_-

• If I fantasize over a woman it's because she is amazing. Her face, her smile, her intelligence, her body and more of that... Please see that nowhere I mentioned her skin colour. Because about that i really don't care about.

• she's pretty! lol!
    and goofy! haha!! and she watches anime!! and i think her voice is lovely
    she needs to take some public speaking classes though

• Why can't they?

• Am I the only one who cannot view videos on here? Having another window over the video that plays 5 seconds of nothingness?

• Why do white girls fantasize about black men?

• This bitch is stupid.

• You lost me 30 seconds in. Just get to the point!

• Because that man may find white women attractive. I am white, and have fantasized about all the races.

• I'm a black man and I fantasize about pussy. I've been searching for a fuck to give when it comes to race. I really don't care. I've been with black girls and white girls. More black girls than any race actually.

What Girls Said 3

• It's because opposites attract. Hahaha!😂😂😂
    They think white women are goddesses for some reason.

• Why do you care?

• Why is this such a big deal? If the men you like, doesn't respond to your advances, find a guy who will! There's someone for everyone