Ok so I'm turning 18 in 2 months and to me, this is a big milestone! I was wondering if anyone older had any words of wisdom or things you wish you knew at my age?
Most Helpful Guy
I may not be older but I'm going to throw my hat in the ring anyway...
- A massive fire consumes the fuel around it, killing and destroying everything in its path, so this fate does await us all. Neither rank nor riches can save us now.
- Chinese proverb
( what do you think this means?)
- All men are brought into this world equally. However, some die battling a grizzly bear in the Alaskan wilderness, others slip in the tub.
- Why postpone happiness?
- Never say "I'll earn my riches and than do what I love" because that day will never come and you will be left in your deathbed wondering what happened.
- If you want something go and get it! Why would you not do something that would make you happy?
Hold on while I try to think of more...0
Most Helpful Girl
Well, you probably won't consider me old enough to give you advice. But I decided to answer your question:
- do what you think it's the best for you, not what others expect you to do
- think well before making an important decision, because you might regret later
- don't think too much about the future, instead worry about the present
- don't rush certain things, let them happen naturally
- be your best friend
Hope this helps :)0