Are you stubborn?

how do you deal with that? Hwve you become more open minded

Im pretty open minded, excpet when it comes to my parents. its weird haha

let me know :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty stubborn in my ways and I am fine with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so fucking stubborn. I'm the queen of the donkeys, and everyone knows it. My boyfriend suffers for it. Poor cute thing.

Just, take a step back and see that though you have no idea how you could be wrong, that maybe just maybe.. you aren't but they might have a point, even just a sliver of a point.

What Guys Said 4

• Super open minded you cannot grow with a closed mind

• Only on Wednesdays

• i can be stubborn, even at my age however i tend to go the way my parents like!

• No, I'm not. I mean, yeah, I'll have my fights here and there but, most of the time, I'm pretty open minded

What Girls Said 5

• I'm stubborn, but that doesn't mean I'm closed-minded. I'd say that I'm open-minded, and I'll at least listen to anyone else's point of view, but, unless I totally agree with them, I'm going to stick with what I think.

• Yes, I am. Very much so.

• I'm about 50/50. I can be open minded and listen to others but if they're not gonna take the time to listen to me or others I'll make the other point of view be heard.

• I'm only stubborn when it comes to arguments and I'm absolutely certain that I'm right about what we're arguing about.. can be pretty annoying for others I guess

• lol sometimes yea