Would you ever disown your parents for cheating in their relationship and causing a huge strain in your family relationships?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Like myself who is Old enough to decide who to be with, who to marry and Who to be with With, I would expect the same Courtesy and Consideration as I would give them When... Causing a huge strain in your family relationship.
    I would try to help them through the bad times they themselves were going through because I love them both so much. I would stay neutral with Both and see Both sides in a fair way.
    However, I cannot be my brother's keeper as the old saying goes and if anything I might be Feeling as things were Reeling, Disappointment as to what happened and Just... Why? xx

Most Helpful Guy

• No. But I would knock them right in the face.

What Girls Said 3

• I would certainly give them the cold shoulder and implicate resting bitch face whenever I'm around them for a long time. I'm protective over my parents and I don't like them being hurt by ANYONE even each other.

• Them cheating on each other wouldn't be my problem. Their marriage has been already rocky for years and they are just recently getting along with each other so I wouldn't be shocked to be honest.

Their problems (as long as it's not hurting my workplace or interpersonal relationships nor others) is really none of my business.

• I wouldn't disown them, but I wouldn't be at all happy with them.

What Guys Said 0