Equality, biatch?

She deserved it, I would do the same.

What you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah she deserved it. I'm surprised that he waited longer than he did to throw her. I don't get how people can just stand by & watch that crap go down.

What Girls Said 11

• Lol honestly if I was the guy I would have done just the same!
    What kind of aggressive drugs was she even on anways?

• He was probably bothering her from before.

• @Bards she could be mentally unstable for all we know, some people just flip. Most sane people wouldn't start hitting some like she did.

• @Bards Yes. There's a good chance she was doing this over nothing. Most immature girls are like that.

• Yeah she deserved what she got.

• The teachers are always bystanding in these vids. SMH

I usually never advocate violence, but lowkey, she deserved that. I don't feel slightly sorry for her. I hope the teacher didn't write hi up for the body slam because she was asking for it.

• A lot of teachers aren't allowed to do anything. At least in my school they weren't

• I understand why because some parents will say the school abused their "innocent child", but out of all the schools I've gone to, the teachers and APs never hesitated to stop something. Well some have but ratchetness is not tolerated.

• OML... this a double yolk situation... I would've called someone.. :o I honestly respect that guy.. he controlled his anger but she went way way over that fine line.. jeez

• i was more curious as to how she got up so fast. looks like she landed on her butt, that's why.

i'm afraid that was the only way to subdue her.

• Well no... That was interesting. Dumb broad had it coming. You put your hands on male, you get treated like one. He gave her warnings and tried to walk away several times. I don't care what he might have said to get her riled up. When you make things physical, don't cry when they push harder. Whoever thought that if you shove someone once, they are only entitled to shove back once as well or not at all was brought up in LaLa Land.

Jesus, I remember this from high school when guys and girls acted like this. Most of the time it was the girls getting this hyped up. I don't care how mad you are, you touch, you get touched back, and you best believe I'm touching you hard enough so that you will sit there and THINK: "Ow! You know that really fucking hurt. Maybe I should stop acting like a rabid animal and be a human being..."

• That was way too extreme, he didn't need to go that far. And a lot of the time the these highschool guys make girls get that kind of angry. The teacher is full of garbage and should have done something before it got to that point. And the boy should have walked away and someone should have spoken to a guidance counselor because obviously this was a ongoing problem that just exploded.

No common sense.

• He was moving away from her she kept coming at him he didn't really have too many options. And she wasn't hurt.

"And a lot of the time the these highschool guys make girls get that kind of angry."

Is that supposed to excuse her behavior at all? Don't just assume the situation was his fault.

• why would I leave class if someone is bullying me or whatever...

• To talk to a guidance counselor.

• I'd say he used too much force.

• But she still deserved it.

• too much force, she deserved it, I would punch her in the face, no matter of gender. Biatch!

• @asker
      And I would have used an equal amount of force regardless of gender.

• Uh ya that bitch had to go down...

• That was an unessecary amount of force. How does slapping equal a body slam?

• Any unwanted and repeated violent physical contact warrants a body slam. If she didn't want to get slammed she shouldn't have thrown the first punch.

• That was not unnecessary forced. Unnecessary force would be continuing to hit her after the slam. She was attacking him and he effectively eliminated the the threat, nothing more, nothing less. She wasn't even seriously injured

• Totally agree with @Drast. You can't be a raving lunatic and demand that shit and then act like a victim. You can't have it both way! Saying he used "excessive force" for slamming her to the ground. Pff I'm surprised he didn't punch her and break her face (now that's more excessive but I still wouldn't blame the dude). I would've done the same thing lol

• She deserved it. She asked for it and he told her to back off multiple times. You can't blame the guy for losing his temper. Whether he used excessive force or not, she can't be an extreme bitch who asks to be hit then cry or complain when she gets what SHE asked for. Some women take the "equality" thing too far not thinking at all about the consequences. It's all about respect, unfortunately, many act ignorant.

What Guys Said 26

• Pathetic... and she totally deserved it. This is the problem when we teach girls to do whatever they want to guys cause they can't hit them, there's gonna be a time when one guy is gonna snap and she's gonna end up worse.
    If you play with fire, get ready to get burned, don't come crying when you do.

• she deserved it. He was trying to just avoid getting physical but she kept hitting him. Everyone has a breaking point.

If it was a small guy hitting him he would have got his ass kicked from the beginning.

• Now look at her. She is CLEARLY at a physical disadvantage.

How many guys (with any common sense) would get up in a guy's face who can clearly kick their ass? Very few lol

This idea that girls think we can't touch them gives them the confidence to act out like this.

by the way, funny title lol

• haha yeah I came back after 5 minutes, I get like 47 opinions wowww calm down guys and girls. It's funny how girls are protecting this girl more, but she deserved it, totally. Punch in the face would help, knock out :)

• Haha, I hope that fucking hurt! xD

• That was just so satisfying
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../94f.png

• She asked for it.

• She had it coming...

• She deserved it. I would've just knocked her out though.

• well if you go poking in someones face whatever sex you are the results will probably be the same! would I have... umm... yeap probably given this girl was an obvious issue.

• i would have told her to stop, if she kept on persisting then just subdue her with minimal damages.

just because a girl won't stop doesn't mean go all out rage. that's just unreasonable as well hahaa.

• No she had it coming. The guy tried multiple times to walk away, but she wouldn't let him.

• @SakuraChii towards a guy.

• @Awesome93 its not about reciprocating, its about showing restraint and being the better human being. there is principle.

• She definitely deserved it, and a man would have gotten much worse, but that is probably not how I would have gone about that. Seemed effective enough though.

• Pfft the bitch sprung back up onto her feet in like a nanosecond like a goddamn robot cat ninja so I don't see what the big deal is?

• Wow, that was beautiful! Kudos to that guy!

• She screamed, pushed and slapped him while he did nothing and actually backed away trying to avoid conflict.

She obviously abused the "haha, I'm a girl and you can't hit me!" and finally she got what she asked for. She is in no way a victim in this scenario.

• This girl got what she deserved alright. Would have done the same.

• I love how those guys stepped in only when the guy fought back but not when the women was hitting him, FUCKING HYPOCRITES

• I'm guessing she was expelled. The teacher should also be under review because they should absolutely have taken care of the situation. The guy wasn't left with too many options. He tried getting past her but she blocked his way. She full on punched him a several times in the face. I think no one has the right to judge what he did. People are saying he should have just shoved her out of the way but she still would have fallen to the ground. Besides you see her get right back up so she was probably still less physically injured than him.

• I would have pushed her out of the way, but it would've have resulted in her being thrown to the ground anyway.

She crossed the line and deserve it in my opinion...

• She was being really aggressive and as a young man he didn't know how to deal with the situation properly, in the eyes of the law his actions were justified, but he really should have just restrained her and asked that a person in a position of authority be called.

It's not about men not hitting women because of manners, no one should hit anyone, but with men and women the probabilty of the man accidentally killing the woman is greater than in same sex conflicts, especially if neither of them are trained in any form of combat.

At least he didn't punch her or anything like that, he just let her know his strength without causing serious damage but tbh the whole class should have stopped her sooner, it's really disgusting that people can see that sort of abuse and simply laugh it off just because it's a young woman abusing a young man.

• Does anyone know the outcome of the situation that would be interesting.

• If i was the teacher i would have called security..
    my HS had security to handle situations like this

• yeah, stupid bitch deserved it. I posted a similar question the other day actually.

http ://www. girlsaskguys. com/social-relationships/q1613878-girl-attacks-man-first-then-gets-punched-through-a-window-is-the

• From the video she totally deserved it. I'd have to see what happened before it started recording to truly know the situation.

• i lol'd. GG no RE

• MEN ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS. What equality?

1. Everyone allowed her to hit him, but when he hit her they IMMEDIATELY got involved

2. He himself allowed her to hit him multiple times. And he backed off after slamming her.

Equality would be:

1. Either he whoops her to the point where SHE backs off

2, People immediately get involved when she is being provocative and condoning violence

• He told her multiple times to stop even let the first hits and pushes go, in my opinion she deserved every bit of it.