Would you rather have a great sexlife or be rich?

I'd rather be filthy rich fuck love it doesn't exist. Mr and Mrs right bullshit doesn't exist. Soul mates is made up. That is just my opinion you don't have to agree or disgree. All I ask for is respect in expressing my opinion. I could care less about getting laid lots of guys have wanted to have sex with me and I said no to every single one of them. I am NOT a slut and I will literally snap on any guy who tries to treat me like I am a slut. I have not gotten laid in quite sometime and I am not looking to change it anytime soon.

I would easily choose money I mean who doesn't love money? A lot of people love sex. Call me crazy but I don't like it. There is nothing wrong with me lol. Money gives me more pleasure then sex could ever could. I get a high like a drug addict gets from getting their fix! Some people relieve frustration with sex I relieve myself for any stress or frustration from spending! I am not one of the girls who gets pregnant because it is cool these days.

Most Helpful Guy

• With all that rage, it actually sounds like you need to get laid!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather have the great sex life.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't need money - Great sex life is my preference

• Yeah I suppose being rich would be better if you don't really care about sex much and just masturbate when your frustrated

• i´d gladly take either xD but i think if you´re rich, you can allways pay for it so it won´t completely suck.

• Well, although I do enjoy sex and believe love exists...

I'm still taking the money.

• choice between the two, probably rich.

• I always understood the phrase fuck bitches get money to be a bit excessive but... yeah getting money and bitches can go fuck themselves. -can be attributed to both sexes.

• Being rich will get me a good sex life. So I'f I choose being rich I win both ways.

• U can have a great sex like if ur rich

What Girls Said 3

• I'd rather be rich and even though love exists - it has little to do with sex. I think about all these hot woman with adoring men - sure the men like them more because of their clothes and fashion sense. But does the guy love them more? no! he only likes them more.

• I am just not into getting rich :p I would get stressed with all the money, lol.

• Be rich, hands down.