When you get to heaven, are you stuck for eternity wearing the same clothes you were buried in?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not but if that's trye then I'm leaving a note with my will that says bury me looking hot af!

What Girls Said 3

• I take more care in to what I'm wearing now, in this lifetime to think of something like that. Anyone who believes in heaven, don't you get robes and gowns and stuff?

• Nope, you get better garments.

• we git to run around naked, just like Adam and Eve.. whoo whoo!

What Guys Said 7

• No in heaven you can quite literally create or wear just about anything you want to just by thinking it.

• why would you need clothes in heaven. closes are the evidence of shame that we gained through the original sin. we are free of sin in heaven and donĀ“t need clothes there.

• In ur relgion I don't know but mine NOPE not at all

• I must remember that

• No, that wouldn't be heavenly.

• No, that is dumb. We'll all be naked. Probably. Either that or He will give us new clothes.

• We're no even having a body. We will be spirits so how will you be wearing anything?