Girls, what do you prefer more Beards, Completely shaven or both?

Which do you like more or do you like them equally or does your preference rely purely on the guy?

Girls, what do you prefer more Beards, Completely shaven or both?

• I like Facial Hair (stubble, mustaches, any hair on the face long or short)
    12% (8)
  • I like Completely Shaven
    32% (21)
  • I like both equally, it depends on the guy (some look better with beards some look better with stubble or cleancut)
    56% (36)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how it looks on you, some guys can really look amazing with stubble, even with a full grown beard, some look even better clean shaven , do what makes you comfortable don't change for any girl. ..

Your welcome :)

0|1
    0|0
    • My favorite thing about my beard vs my head hair is I can control it both style wise & length/cutting wise. So if I see something I don't like or if I want changes I can just grab my scissors/clippers & razor and I'm finished, but with my head hair I can't do the same. I've tried cutting my head hair before (after a bad haircut) but it's awkward and doesn't really workout, it's really difficult trying to cut the back with scissor if you have long hair... I might be able to do it if my hair was short enough for clippers though.

• I would never voluntarily cut my hair haha

What Girls Said 20

• I like clean shaven. Some stubble can be good too. it's really rare for me to like guys with facial hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally love 5 o' clock shadows... But other facial hair works too. It really depends on the guy some look vest clean shaven.

0|1
    0|0
  • beard please!

0|1
    0|0
  • Both - it really depends on the guy.
    But I have a soft spot for dudes with long hair and beards...

0|1
    0|0
    • From my research, it seems that most girls like facial hair if it suits the guy and others don't but would probably tolerate it too a certain extent.

BUT majority of girls dislike long hair and are not giving a guy with it the time of day unless they cut it.

• Well... I don't know.
      I'm not a statistics major. xD

• I don't like to see an overgrown out of shape beard, which looks like a bush , lol but a stubble looks sexy. Clean shaven looks too boyish!

0|1
    0|0
    • Out of shape beards are gross, they need to be trimmed regularly (for me that's once a week)... I can see myself going back to stubble one day though.

• The majority of guys can't pull off clean shaven, so I need at LEAST stubble.

0|1
    0|0
    • Totally agree with this, I think everyone should experiment with different styles to get ideas of what works and what doesn't or what's better than you expected.

• keep the beard its sexy !

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends what he suits

0|1
    0|0
    • I have a weak chin and unless I'm anorexic I'll always have a little bit of double chin so I feel having facial hair works to my advantage... it also helps that I have nice density in my beard and my handlebar mustache curls naturally, so I'm always getting compliments on it.

• I prefer facial hair, but if they look better clean shaven then do so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Completely shaven please

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking I like clean shaven men. I do not like beards, though heavy stubble can look ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like mustaches, I feel like 99% of people with mustaches look like they just fingered a little girl.

I like beards but not more than an inch or so long. Not everyone can pull facial hair off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely shaven :)

0|0
    0|0
  • shaven plox

0|0
    0|0
  • Beards are nasty, I hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stubble is only tolorable if the guy is giving his face a break from shaving cos I heard you are supposed to do so. Other than giving the face a break, there is no excuse not to shave.

0|0
    0|0
    • One of my friends has extremely thick facial hair and asking him to be completely shaven would just be pointless by the shadow he'd perpetually have... so long stubble is the best solution for him unless he wants to be sand paper face every other day.

• It really depends on the guy for me. I've seen pictures of my boyfriend when he hasn't shaved, and, well, I'm gonna quote him on this: "I look like a homeless bum and people sometimes cross the street to avoid me". I've got some guy friends who look great with stubble, but just can't pull off a full beard or mustache. My best guy friend has a goatee, and he'd just look wrong without it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate mustaches but I love beards (not too long though)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it does depend on the guy. Sometimes scruff adds something extra that makes a guy really hot. I do like clean shaven, since I can see how great his jaw is. Full beards are ok, but I only like them if they are trimmed... I'm not a fan of the loose/scraggily long beard look.

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on the guy...

0|1
    0|0