Girls, eyeliner or mascara?

If you had to chose one over the other what would you pick?

• mascara 💓
    65% (53)
  • eyeliner 🎀
    35% (29)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been using coconut oil to thicken and lengthen my lashes, and after a few weeks I've stopped wearing mascara altogether! I'm glad because it's hard to take it off lol - I end up pulling out a few lashes each time. So I would definitely go with eyeliner... not only is it more noticeable than mascara, you can play with designs and colours to really bring out your eyes. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah loosing eyelashes is th only thing I don't like about mascara. But I have short lashes so I'll have to try coconut oil. Thanks for the tip.

What Girls Said 31

• Mascara, and the reputable kind that lengthens and makes your lashes longer.
    *However, eyebrow pencil, brown or black, whichever suites your eyes, is Nice for a liner to Accent even more in store. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner. Mascara tends to decrease my eyelashes. Somehow i can't find the right way to say it. lol plus sometimes i forget i wear one and scratch it and boom! just imagine how it'll look. :))

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither... I'm not big on makeup.

But if I had to choose one I would go with eyeliner just for the dark/goth look. I don't need mascara my elashashes are long and thick enough already.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pick mascara because it really opens my eyes. And I have long lashes so the boost from mascara really frames my eyes well.

I love eye liner too though. And I do a winged liner a few times a week, especially during the school year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara. I have long lashes already (family trait), but I would like them to look even thicker than they already are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara. Eyeliner looks shitty on me, I don't use it.

0|0
    0|1
  • I have zero talent when it comes to eyeliner and 99% of the time I just fuck it up and then clean it off... so I just don't bother lol

Mascara is easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara - it's the foundation of eye makeup...

0|0
    0|0
  • I got over the eyeliner without mascara phase in grade 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicker lashes added with some darkness kind of makes them more of a soft look in your eyes (*˘︶˘*) I like! While eye liner makes you look mad XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I love mascara💜

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, I can survive without eyeliner 😬🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • I would choose eyeliner because my eyelashes are already long and thick and I don't need mascara to enhance them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear both everyday but if I had to pick it would be mascara hands down! My lashes are not naturally long so I need the aid of mascara to open my eyes up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara. Easy and quick to apply. And my lashes are naturally long so it adds volume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, i never use mascara and everyone seems to think I do because I have really long lashes (not bragging)
    I'll choose eyeliner plus it looks more pretty and I can be more 'creative' with it..

0|0
    0|0
  • I already have long, dark eyelashes so I could go without mascara. For me, wearing eyeliner is more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner!!! <3 I don't wear mascara :)

0|0
    0|0
  • mascara! thats the only makeup i usually ever wear. mascara alone can make your eyes pop a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara. I don't even wear eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner.

Whenever I put mascara, I sneeze and it gets on my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner because i already have thick, long black lashes

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner would look weird without mascara so I'd pick mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara! I have blonde eyelashes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, I didn't start using eyeliner until only recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara cause it makes your eyes look bigger and rounder.
    Eyeliner is just sexy but usually it makes your eyes look smaller unless you use a very little amount of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes my eyelashes look very pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner <3 Couldnt live without my liquid eyeliner wings

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara... sometimes I just wear that and already makes me look more awake. Eyeliner is nice if I have somewhere fancy or important to go to, but it's not a necessity.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls