How many people hate others with attention problems?

I just want to know if I am the only person that hates people with attention problems? Attention problems such as ADHD.
People like this:

I just find them childish and annoying. I never make friends with them because they are flaky and could not do the simplest of tasks.

• I hate them too
  • I dont mind them.

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont "hate" people who have an attention disorder. i dont even know them, to simply hate just because of that is childish as fuck. hate is probably the wrong word here lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have ADD and I hate people who don't have it because life seems so much easier for them 😄

• You people really need to treat yourselves.

• You really need to stop obsessing, if your hate is that strong just stay away from 'those people'.

• @Asker wow. That's the most ignorant thing I've heard in a while. Maybe you have some sort of disorder😢.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't hate them, but I do kinda wanna kiss them a little if they're qt women

What Girls Said 6

• Wow, thanks for being a dick. I have ADHD and I can't help it. I'm on meds to control it, but excuse me for having a mental illness that I didn't exactly wish to be born with.

• I don't really give a fuck what you think anyway seeing as how I still manage to get things done (no matter how long it takes) and have friends and family that, no matter how much I annoy them with not being able to focus, they love me all the same. I'm glad that you stay away from people like me because we really don't need people like you bringing us down and hating on us for something we can't control. I may not like who I am, but it's definitely not because of me having ADHD. I like making fun of myself sometimes about it.

• Ahaha I misplace things all the time, I sometimes forget about appointments (tends to happen only if they're not really important tho) and find it hard to focus on studying, too - does that make me one of the people with attention problems or just clumsy?

• Why am I going to hate someone with an issue that they can't control? That's not me.

• Well. I will admit they sometimes can get pretty annoying. Lol. But, I would only "hate them" if they had control over it. In these cases they don't. They don't attempt to annoy people or get on their nerves... it just happens. It's the way they are. I'm sure you're a nice person and stuff but maybe you should work on that. Not liking people for why they can't control.

• I have ADHD and things have been really hard for me growing up. Well you just hate me for something I can't control. Well thanks 😡

• lol then you'd really hate me.