What's your hobby?

Or basically just something you like to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cooking, but i like writing poems, oh and i go to martial arts classes to
    I guess GaG is a hobby too...

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to love horse riding.. But sadly these days, there aren't enough hours in the day! :(

What Guys Said 82

• Working on my car, gaming, building things, and writing music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-AsbTCITvw

Oh, and learning about new stuff. Like seriously. A lot of times I go to Wikipedia and just spaghetti the shit out of it. I look up allergies, which leads to histamines, which leads to organic chemistry, which leads to quantum mechanics, which leads to relativity, which leads to NASA's warp drive research, which leads to NASA's propulsion labs, which leads to watching people microwave things that probably shouldn't be microwaved.

I can do it for hours. It's a little problematic if I catch myself doing it at work.

• Oh my god, I also have that problem, I can spend an entire day looking for things on the Wikipedia! I'm a biology student so one day I was looking for some things at the Wikipedia and then I was learning about eye colour mutations and the origin of our eye colour... after some time I was learning how to programme with java... I know it as everything to do with it xD

• Aside from the usual.. I like cosplay, I like making up online profiles as a woman and watching guys show up for the ''date.'' Sometimes I make up profiles as a guy as well, I make him sound like Adonis...

And the guys and I like to make up rating systems for women and rate the ones we know, comparing notes.

• playing guitar is on of my faves. basically anything music related (playing, listening to, going to shows, etc) is a hobby of mine

also love reading, writing, video games, movies

• food - motorcycles - fighting for sport

• 1|0
  • I like to make 3D models of space ships. Yeah I know it's weird but well whatever. Thought I'd share.

• Classic geek over here. HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts.. that means sword fighting and stuff), D&D and obsessing over old sci-fi.

• Playing music (drums, bass, guitar), writing music, and drawing art-- usually animals.

• I'm in the mood, I say "screw it" and I go for it... I grip it tight but not too tight, I start with a few slow strokes eventually getting faster and more powerful until boom! The disc hits the metal basket, clanking throughout the park. Disc golf is one of my hobbies, helps me stay fit :-)

• I like reading about and dealing with technology, computers, gadgets and the likes. Other hobbies of mine are playing videogames (I really love my PSVita oled) and electric guitar. Mostly metal and other forms of music where distortion comes into play. Ironically I'm actually not addicted to listening to music despite owning instruments.

• Photography. Coding (Eg HTML, Arduino, and so forth), Model kit building, and a new weird obsession, working out.

• Coding! I remember there's this site call 👉 welovecode. com 👈 or something, my friend introduced me to it. Was kinda fun!

• Oh. Thanks for the pointer!

• I'm not exactly sure if I remembered it correctly tho >< hope you'll have some fun!

• Kayaking, swimming, badminton, tennis, skiing, retro videogame development & pixel art, designing things, driving my car very fast, repairing crash damage to my car...
    Those are the ones I'll admit to anyway.

• Kayaking!! It's been a long time since I last went for kayaking 😔

• Yeah, I love kayaking - you should give it another go! I'm actually a professional sea-kayaking guide, but I'd still be doing it even if I didn't get paid, so I'm counting it as a hobby anyway :)

• Totally would do it the next time I have a chance to!!

• Everything that has to do with airplanes and flying.
    I have a private pilots license and also like airplane spotting at airports or reading about planes :-)

• Skateboard, snowboard, swim, lift, fight, long range shooting, archery, scream, play guitar, fap, fuck, parkour, exotic aminals, learning languages (newbie at this), chess, read, argue, vidjuh games.

Scream meaning:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIbdJZBtMSI

• Reading, writing, drawing (both traditional and digital), wildlife photography (mostly digital, but I have a collection of 35mm and 120mm film cameras), ... And World of Warcraft, which basically has suppressed the others... Sadly.

• Play video games
    Watch YouTube
    Sing
    Dance
    Masturbate furiously
    Eat
    Sleep
    Do MMA
    Watch Netflix
    Go on GAG
    Draw

I'm joking with one of these hobbies lol

• Right now it's biking.

• I play guitar. I don't think I'm good enough for having played about 5 years though.

• - backcountry camping
    - wood working
    - Brac
    - studying
    - fending off the endless waves of idiocy on this website.

• - Destroying everyone on Video Games
    - Photography
    - Nature walks
    - Football
    - Films
    - Making my own short films

• Sports media, coming, backpacking, and a lot more! Photography is also really fun

• I have so many I can't find time to do them all haha. I love to play golf, hunt, fish, ride dirtbikes, and play electric guitar. Don't ask me where the guitar came from lol. My brother got me hooked on it.

• Wow that's a list of nice ones there

• Well thank you :) I'm an outdoors guy for the most part, but my younger brother got me to pick up an electric guitar 6 years ago and I absolutely love it!. It gives me something to unwind on in the evenings and is a good stress reliever. All thoughts go away with music in your head.

• I like making 3D graphics or I enjoy making music sometimes I like reading on the internet and learning.

• making youtube vids, writing poetry, gaming, eating, sleeping, flirting with women online (since real life ones don't like me)

• music i play bass lead and rhythm guitar, and love it i also play drums, tambourine, harmonica and banjo.

• I build and play hammered dulcimers. I also make chain maile, and other antiquities.

• Well, it would be flying. But it got too expensive for me. Until I make more money, I am putting that on hold for now.

• But I would say playing video games would be a hobby. I know it's not a great one, but it's one I enjoy.

• I keep tarantulas and fish.

Im studying ecology and wildlife conservation and my goal is to specialize in arachnology

• I collect fossils. I love anything to do with space. I enjoy reading, writing science fiction, photography, biking, and spending time outdoors. I used to be an avid gamer but I quit a while back. Currently trying to learn Turkish.

• I have a ton of them lol.

• More from Guys
    52

What Girls Said 67

• I enjoy cooking and eating food. Everyone's yummy food is welcome :)

I also enjoy drawing. I use to do it a lot, but school picked up, so I stopped and just doodled.

I guess my biggest hobby outside of eating and cooking is singing. I sing all the time. My boyfriend plugs his phone up to the car stereo, and I sing to him for the fun of it :)

• I do a lot of random shit. Watching movies, reading, sight seeing around the city or town, trying new resteraunts, volunteering, biking, talking to random ass people or sending post cards in the mail, looking for random shit on Craigslist, shopping in the mall, antique shopping, thrift shopping, listening to music, concerts, studying and learning, Asian markets, cooking, drinking tea and coffee, fashion, knive and concealed Weapon collecting, journaling, collecting fortune cat statues

• I made jewelry in polymer clay :) this is my etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/TheJewelSaga?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I also make youtube videos and love gaming

• All I ever do anymore is take nudes, sleep, and work. So.

... I guess. Those.

• Video games
    Making skirts
    Drawing/painting
    but mostly Video Games lol

• sleeping.. and gag

• Going on pinterest , reading, and searching up cool recipies thinking I could cook.

• Spray paint & photograph graffiti

• Spray painting!! I always suck at it tho 😞

• Sounds wonderful. Cool way to let the kids experiment and express themselves.

• Yeahh and the maeks were added to our finals so it's a bonus for us 😄

• Uncovering the mysteries of the bible.

• so many. let's start with:

hand-making jewelry - earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. writing - prose, novels, short stories, fiction and non-fiction. drawing - only learning to draw, right now. web-design - html, css, etc. graphic art - related to web-design, making digital art etc with photoshop, hoping to start my redbubble store soon for posters and t-shirts etc, so excited! video editing - little fan music videos, home videos.

ok phew i'm finished~*~

• Writing, playing guitar/sing, aromatherapy, cooking
    (Not in that order)

• Aromatherapy! 😊 nice hobbies ☺

• Aromatherapy is very relaxing and in the end I make a nice gift for myself. :)

• Should probably try it someday soon ☺

• Sleeping, it's the best. Ok just jk, my hobbies are playing the viola, going on adventure and baking.

• I like to write stories. I have been writing ever since I was able to hold a crayon. My mom still has the first book I've ever written!! 😂😂😂😂😂 I've been experiencing writers block lately due to some recent events that have stressed me out but I've written a chapter or two so I'm getting over that.

• Sleep 💤!!! And eatting! Nothing gets better than that xD hahs

• i have a lot of them so here are the ones i can remember off the top of my head-
    -reading
    -gardening
    -cooking
    -henna-ing my hair
    -cosplaying
    -pinterest
    -sleeping
    -yoga
    -keeping up with all my fandoms
    -crossing stuff off my bucket list (i am learning French right now so i can cross it off my bucket list but then its on to learning Italian)

but other than that i like my sweatpants and staying home

• its mostly GAG lol

• So many things actually. I like to ride horses, to take care of my horse, to do things with friends, to do in-line skating, watch anime and other tv-series, to play games, to paint, to dance, to sing, to sport, to surf on the internet and many more.

• Sometimes I think I'm so lazy but I am happy when I am home, watching tv.

I also enjoy traveling but I can't do that every weekend so..

• watching vine videos, cooking/baking, reading... yeah I have no life.

• I play soccer, snowboard and hike quite a bit. I also like writing and reading.

• Singing -movies - photography

• my blog and video games

• Lyra, singing and guitar...
    and answering questions on gag:)

• i play lots of netball

• Reading, writing, going to the movies, watching series, listening to music and watching soap operas.

• Video games ^^

• What kind of games do you play? 😊

• The list of games I've played so far are on my Profile. Though I really do love JRPG's

• Along with strategy and puzzle games. But I'll play anything if it has an interesting game mechanics and story line. :)

• Music, photography, art, penny boarding, eating nandos

• Swimming and hiking

• cruise around

• Video games, drawing, writing, and spending time with my friends.

• More from Girls
    37