What's your hobby?

Or basically just something you like to do.

6883

Most Helpful Guy

• Cooking, but i like writing poems, oh and i go to martial arts classes to
    I guess GaG is a hobby too...

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to love horse riding.. But sadly these days, there aren't enough hours in the day! :(

What Guys Said 82

• Working on my car, gaming, building things, and writing music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-AsbTCITvw

Oh, and learning about new stuff. Like seriously. A lot of times I go to Wikipedia and just spaghetti the shit out of it. I look up allergies, which leads to histamines, which leads to organic chemistry, which leads to quantum mechanics, which leads to relativity, which leads to NASA's warp drive research, which leads to NASA's propulsion labs, which leads to watching people microwave things that probably shouldn't be microwaved.

I can do it for hours. It's a little problematic if I catch myself doing it at work.

• Oh my god, I also have that problem, I can spend an entire day looking for things on the Wikipedia! I'm a biology student so one day I was looking for some things at the Wikipedia and then I was learning about eye colour mutations and the origin of our eye colour... after some time I was learning how to programme with java... I know it as everything to do with it xD

• Aside from the usual.. I like cosplay, I like making up online profiles as a woman and watching guys show up for the ''date.'' Sometimes I make up profiles as a guy as well, I make him sound like Adonis...

And the guys and I like to make up rating systems for women and rate the ones we know, comparing notes.

• playing guitar is on of my faves. basically anything music related (playing, listening to, going to shows, etc) is a hobby of mine

also love reading, writing, video games, movies

• food - motorcycles - fighting for sport

• 1|0
  • I like to make 3D models of space ships. Yeah I know it's weird but well whatever. Thought I'd share.

• Playing music (drums, bass, guitar), writing music, and drawing art-- usually animals.

• Classic geek over here. HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts.. that means sword fighting and stuff), D&D and obsessing over old sci-fi.

• I'm in the mood, I say "screw it" and I go for it... I grip it tight but not too tight, I start with a few slow strokes eventually getting faster and more powerful until boom! The disc hits the metal basket, clanking throughout the park. Disc golf is one of my hobbies, helps me stay fit :-)

• Photography. Coding (Eg HTML, Arduino, and so forth), Model kit building, and a new weird obsession, working out.

• Coding! I remember there's this site call πŸ‘‰ welovecode. com πŸ‘ˆ or something, my friend introduced me to it. Was kinda fun!

• Oh. Thanks for the pointer!

• I'm not exactly sure if I remembered it correctly tho >< hope you'll have some fun!

• I like reading about and dealing with technology, computers, gadgets and the likes. Other hobbies of mine are playing videogames (I really love my PSVita oled) and electric guitar. Mostly metal and other forms of music where distortion comes into play. Ironically I'm actually not addicted to listening to music despite owning instruments.

• Everything that has to do with airplanes and flying.
    I have a private pilots license and also like airplane spotting at airports or reading about planes :-)

• Skateboard, snowboard, swim, lift, fight, long range shooting, archery, scream, play guitar, fap, fuck, parkour, exotic aminals, learning languages (newbie at this), chess, read, argue, vidjuh games.

Scream meaning:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIbdJZBtMSI

• Play video games
    Watch YouTube
    Sing
    Dance
    Masturbate furiously
    Eat
    Sleep
    Do MMA
    Watch Netflix
    Go on GAG
    Draw

I'm joking with one of these hobbies lol

• Kayaking, swimming, badminton, tennis, skiing, retro videogame development & pixel art, designing things, driving my car very fast, repairing crash damage to my car...
    Those are the ones I'll admit to anyway.

• Kayaking!! It's been a long time since I last went for kayaking πŸ˜”

• Yeah, I love kayaking - you should give it another go! I'm actually a professional sea-kayaking guide, but I'd still be doing it even if I didn't get paid, so I'm counting it as a hobby anyway :)

• Totally would do it the next time I have a chance to!!

• Reading, writing, drawing (both traditional and digital), wildlife photography (mostly digital, but I have a collection of 35mm and 120mm film cameras), ... And World of Warcraft, which basically has suppressed the others... Sadly.

• Right now it's biking.

• I play guitar. I don't think I'm good enough for having played about 5 years though.

• - Destroying everyone on Video Games
    - Photography
    - Nature walks
    - Football
    - Films
    - Making my own short films

• I build and play hammered dulcimers. I also make chain maile, and other antiquities.

• Sports media, coming, backpacking, and a lot more! Photography is also really fun

• - backcountry camping
    - wood working
    - Brac
    - studying
    - fending off the endless waves of idiocy on this website.

• I have so many I can't find time to do them all haha. I love to play golf, hunt, fish, ride dirtbikes, and play electric guitar. Don't ask me where the guitar came from lol. My brother got me hooked on it.

• Wow that's a list of nice ones there

• Well thank you :) I'm an outdoors guy for the most part, but my younger brother got me to pick up an electric guitar 6 years ago and I absolutely love it!. It gives me something to unwind on in the evenings and is a good stress reliever. All thoughts go away with music in your head.

• I like making 3D graphics or I enjoy making music sometimes I like reading on the internet and learning.

• making youtube vids, writing poetry, gaming, eating, sleeping, flirting with women online (since real life ones don't like me)

• music i play bass lead and rhythm guitar, and love it i also play drums, tambourine, harmonica and banjo.

• Well, it would be flying. But it got too expensive for me. Until I make more money, I am putting that on hold for now.

• But I would say playing video games would be a hobby. I know it's not a great one, but it's one I enjoy.

• Write poetry, draw, GaG , those would be my hobby's and I love to be with my girlfriend, to have that time to be with her. :D

• I collect fossils. I love anything to do with space. I enjoy reading, writing science fiction, photography, biking, and spending time outdoors. I used to be an avid gamer but I quit a while back. Currently trying to learn Turkish.

• I keep tarantulas and fish.

Im studying ecology and wildlife conservation and my goal is to specialize in arachnology

• More from Guys
    52

What Girls Said 67

• I enjoy cooking and eating food. Everyone's yummy food is welcome :)

I also enjoy drawing. I use to do it a lot, but school picked up, so I stopped and just doodled.

I guess my biggest hobby outside of eating and cooking is singing. I sing all the time. My boyfriend plugs his phone up to the car stereo, and I sing to him for the fun of it :)

• I do a lot of random shit. Watching movies, reading, sight seeing around the city or town, trying new resteraunts, volunteering, biking, talking to random ass people or sending post cards in the mail, looking for random shit on Craigslist, shopping in the mall, antique shopping, thrift shopping, listening to music, concerts, studying and learning, Asian markets, cooking, drinking tea and coffee, fashion, knive and concealed Weapon collecting, journaling, collecting fortune cat statues

• I made jewelry in polymer clay :) this is my etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/TheJewelSaga?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I also make youtube videos and love gaming

• Video games
    Making skirts
    Drawing/painting
    but mostly Video Games lol

• All I ever do anymore is take nudes, sleep, and work. So.

... I guess. Those.

• sleeping.. and gag

• Going on pinterest , reading, and searching up cool recipies thinking I could cook.

• Spray paint & photograph graffiti

• Spray painting!! I always suck at it tho 😞

• Sounds wonderful. Cool way to let the kids experiment and express themselves.

• Yeahh and the maeks were added to our finals so it's a bonus for us πŸ˜„

• Uncovering the mysteries of the bible.

• so many. let's start with:

hand-making jewelry - earrings, necklaces, and bracelets. writing - prose, novels, short stories, fiction and non-fiction. drawing - only learning to draw, right now. web-design - html, css, etc. graphic art - related to web-design, making digital art etc with photoshop, hoping to start my redbubble store soon for posters and t-shirts etc, so excited! video editing - little fan music videos, home videos.

ok phew i'm finished~*~

• Writing, playing guitar/sing, aromatherapy, cooking
    (Not in that order)

• Aromatherapy! 😊 nice hobbies ☺

• Aromatherapy is very relaxing and in the end I make a nice gift for myself. :)

• Should probably try it someday soon ☺

• Sleeping, it's the best. Ok just jk, my hobbies are playing the viola, going on adventure and baking.

• Sleep πŸ’€!!! And eatting! Nothing gets better than that xD hahs

• I like to write stories. I have been writing ever since I was able to hold a crayon. My mom still has the first book I've ever written!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I've been experiencing writers block lately due to some recent events that have stressed me out but I've written a chapter or two so I'm getting over that.

• i have a lot of them so here are the ones i can remember off the top of my head-
    -reading
    -gardening
    -cooking
    -henna-ing my hair
    -cosplaying
    -pinterest
    -sleeping
    -yoga
    -keeping up with all my fandoms
    -crossing stuff off my bucket list (i am learning French right now so i can cross it off my bucket list but then its on to learning Italian)

but other than that i like my sweatpants and staying home

• Henna-ing your hair? Wow that's a first! 😳

• I play soccer, snowboard and hike quite a bit. I also like writing and reading.

• its mostly GAG lol

• So many things actually. I like to ride horses, to take care of my horse, to do things with friends, to do in-line skating, watch anime and other tv-series, to play games, to paint, to dance, to sing, to sport, to surf on the internet and many more.

• Video games ^^

• What kind of games do you play? 😊

• The list of games I've played so far are on my Profile. Though I really do love JRPG's

• Along with strategy and puzzle games. But I'll play anything if it has an interesting game mechanics and story line. :)

• my blog and video games

• i play lots of netball

• Sometimes I think I'm so lazy but I am happy when I am home, watching tv.

I also enjoy traveling but I can't do that every weekend so..

• Singing -movies - photography

• Reading, writing, going to the movies, watching series, listening to music and watching soap operas.

• Swimming and hiking

• draw
    martial arts
    movies
    run
    walk
    swim
    games
    music
    dance
    Trying to play the keyboard

• Music, photography, art, penny boarding, eating nandos

• cruise around

• Lyra, singing and guitar...
    and answering questions on gag:)

• Video games, drawing, writing, and spending time with my friends.

• More from Girls
    37