What is your zodiac sign?

What is your zodiac sign? And do you agree with what it says about you? I'm an Aries :D and I'm exactly everything it describes lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very Scorpio

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Pisces for this sailor. Water sign ftw.

• Western, I'm Aquarius. Chinese, I'm a rat. I feel I'm closer to a dragon. Dragons are wise, but stupid in matters of love. Fits me to a t.

• I'm a libra and it couldn't be more wrong

What Girls Said 18

• I'm a Taurus, and absolutely true lol (from stubborn-ness to the love of everything that is pleasurable to the senses).

• I'm a Sagittarius and it's about 50/50.

• I'm a Pisces. It's usually fairly accurate.

• Scorpio ^^

• I'm a Virgo and nope, I don't

• Aquarius and it does represent my personality

• Pisces, it implies that I'm pretty introverted which I'm really not but other than that it's spot on.

• That's interesting that you mentioned the introverted quality being associated with Pisces... both of my parents are and I know several others... my observation is that they are very good at handling people, and can have a lot of friends or people that even look up to them - but they are innately guarded with who they choose to actually trust and let into their lives. It's like they can be fun to be around and make friends with anyone (even people they don't like), but they may not actually consider all those people their own friend.

• That sounds about right actually, reading things like this really interest me, thanks!

• I'm a Scorpio

• Aquarius and yeah its true

• The human hating but animal loving Pisces XD

• Virgo, sometimes it is accurate but I don't believe in it.

• I'm a Gem & it's pretty spot on. lol

• Im Leo and i agree with most of what it says

• I'm a Scorpio and i actually agree some of the traits

• I'm a libra, but I'm not quite sure what's said about it so, I don't know.. :p

• my zodiac sign is a cancer 😊 but I don't think I believe everything it describes

• Scorpio and i don't care about it.

• I'm a Taurus and have no idea what it says about me.