When it comes to politics do you see yourself more as a republican, democrat or libertarian?

Me peraonally, i consider myself a libartarian.

Most Helpful Guy

• Democracy only works when people are willing to compromise. No one does anymore, and no one acts in good faith. When democratic processes break down, the only recourse is violence.

That's where we're at now.

I'm pro violence. I'm for shooting/decapitating public figures until either good faith democratic processes are restored or until the government is overthrown, as provided for in our constitution.

For the sake of political/personal safety, I'm forced to say the above is satire.

What Girls Said 4

• If I to choose, I would pick Republican because my views are more conservative. Although I definitely don't agree with everything they support.

• I want to say libertarian but I'm not fully on board because I do believe some things need to be regulated and watched by the government, but I don't think the government should be taking care of people without them having a legitimate disability. So I guess you could say I'm libertarian leaning independent.

• If I were American, I would probably vote Democrat

• I'm more conservative on issues but not all. .. however both parties are nothing but liars who want a paycheck. .

What Guys Said 10

• dems and reps can be put under one umbrella to save time, not sure about lib, tbh I prefer direct democracies with a government compiled of legal, economic, agricultural and medical professors to implement the will of the people as outlined by referendums. They will also speak to other world leaders and act as the mouth pieces, and analysts for the people.

They should be highly paid, like to a disgusting level, but also fired at the drop of a hat and prosecuted severely for corruption, maybe even exiled to space, ah utopia.

• definitely not libertarian anymore. A bit too draconian when it comes to solutions to problems with the economy. If i were in the US, i definitely would not be republican because their sheer lunacy is just too much to bare. The democrats don't really have my fully backing either as i find they're often too anti-capitalism, and they are also the camp of radfems so I kinda shy away from them too under certain circumstances. This is why i consider myself more of an independent voter today

• I am an Objectivist. So, I wouldn't support any of those parties if I were American, but I would probably vote Republican most of the time as the least bad option.

• I am the kind of voter who votes for who will do the best job regardless of party.

• 0|1
    • It's a shame they don't submit candidates anymore. They just support the Democratic Party I think...

• I agree more than a two party system is needed though... 3rd parties have no chance but for local elections. Times might change though. I know many people now don't support Repubs or Democrats.

• For that matter, how many capitalist countries have flourished without periodic crisis and general stupidization of the people?

• definitely libertarian

• I'm a Republican.

• None of the above but I vote democrat as the lesser of two evils.

• I'm more on the conservative side.

• I am mostly republican but fairly mild... but overall still conservative. But if I know the repub candidate was a wack job I would vote for the Democrat or 3rd party. I am not party biased, just republicans for the most part have what I believe in.

• Yay down voted for my own personal opinion :D