(Quiz) How will you die?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/how-will-you-die#.irJQ7gPEZ

You got: Crushed after Turning Into A Cockroach
You will be crushed after turning, one morning, into a cockroach. Though you will, horrified by your strange transmogrification, hide in your bedroom curtains and in an old shoebox, a member of your family will find you, scream, and reflexively crush you.
(Quiz) How will you die?
well, that's depressing..

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Suffocated by Existential Dread

You will be suffocated by existential dread. An unbearable sense of the sheer pointlessness of it all, once tamped down by booze, drugs, and the occasional, ultimately meaningless sexual release, eventually becomes too much, and the dread grip of ultimate meaninglessness seizes your throat, crushing you into the void.

Yup. Sounds about right.

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Stoned to Death After Losing the Lottery
    You will be stoned to death by the villagers after you draw the short straw at the annual lottery. Why you? Why does the lottery exist? Why is your family viciously hurling stones at you, abrading your face and arms? These will be among the questions you ask yourself as you depart this mortal coil.

LOL at the questions part, I probably would be thinking that.

What Guys Said 15

• You got: Entombed Alive by “Your Friend”, Montresor
    You will be emtombed and left to die by “your friend”, Montresor. Though you have nothing but good feelings for Montresor, one day, during a party, he will lead you down into the catacombs beneath his estate under the pretense of sampling a rare and delicious desert wine. Once you are intoxicated, Montresor will chain you to a wall and gradually immure you.

Well, erm, at least I had a good drink before I died a horribly slow and painful death.

• You got: Trampled During the Revolution
    You will be trampled to death during one of the major violent proletarian uprisings during the coming Revolution. Whether intentionally trampled for your bourgeois sympathies or accidentally trampled because you are sort of a klutz, you will nonetheless be stepped on until you die by thousands of raging workers.

Proletarians? Communism? Oh god, thank god I'll be dead :D

• I'd better stay away from Revolutions or from the streets when it happens. I got this:

"You got: Trampled During the Revolution

You will be trampled to death during one of the major violent proletarian uprisings during the coming Revolution. Whether intentionally trampled for your bourgeois sympathies or accidentally trampled because you are sort of a klutz, you will nonetheless be stepped on until you die by thousands of raging workers."

• Ehh, I don't need to use some quiz, I know how I'm going to die.
    When I reach that age I'm either going to continually sail around the world till I die or I'm going to go attack some thug in a middle eastern bazaar. I'll give him a sword and then proceed to duel.

I just think " killed while dueling" is a pretty bad ass way to die. Especially because it will be in like 2089.

• DANG!

You got: Drowned by Pennywise the Clown
    You will be drowned by Pennywise the Clown, the most common manifestation of the centuries-old evil known among the older generations only as “It”. Pennywise will entice you to peek into a sewer grate or storm drain with promises of balloons, candy, and general merriment, and as soon as you draw near enough, he will drag you down into the sewers, drown you, and add you to his collection of floating children

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-4240-1390839506-3.jpg

• You got: Eviscerated by the Hook-Handed Maniac
    You will be disemboweled by the hook-handed maniac. What starts as an erotic night of steamy pleasures in your lover’s Cadillac on top of Misty Kiss Point turns into purest terror as you are stalked and eventually gutted by the mask-faced maniac who has been terrorizing these parts for years.

what the hell! lol! i would die after having passionate sex in a car!

• You got: Crushed after Turning Into A Cockroach

Wut?

• You got: Drowned by Pennywise the Clown

• Serious, this is G@G, not Kafka's Metamorphosis. Why are were getting worthless questions like this?

• Say I got crushed by a cockroach same as yours

• Holy shit same as you

How does one turn into a cockroach?

• I got stoned to death ;-;

• Heart attack within the next 5 minutes if I'm lucky.

• Ah, Pennywise the clown.

What Girls Said 9

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-19103-1390844325-1.jpg

You will be disemboweled by the hook-handed maniac. What starts as an erotic night of steamy pleasures in your lover’s Cadillac on top of Misty Kiss Point turns into purest terror as you are stalked and eventually gutted by the mask-faced maniac who has been terrorizing these parts for years. Via scaryforkids. com

• Suffocated by Existential Dread

OH NO IT'S THE HASH SLINGING SLASHER!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ks5yClM0bw

http://i60.tinypic.com/280jhuf.jpg

• WTH... I hate clowns. I'm very scared of them. It's like the worst nightmare...

• I wouldn't say scared, but they make me extremely uncomfortable. I would avoid being around a clown. My kids will never have a clown in their bday party xD

• @AleDeEurope LOL, that's good. I never understood why some children love clowns? They looks so creepy with the paint on their face, weird clothes and the weird hairstyle?
      I wouldn't let my kids have a clown on their b'days too xD

• Entombed alive by your friend montresor... Whaaaaat?