Men why are you so hypocritical when stopping a man beating up a woman? but not stopping a woman beating up a man?

I have noticed how hypocritical you bastards are when stopping fights. You will stop a woman from getting beat up but not a man, you inbred bastards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, here's the thing: I agreed with you until you started insulting people.

Insulting people isn't going to give you a more powerful point. Secondly, I have a sneaking suspicion I know why: men likely don't prevent a woman from beating up a man because we live in a sexist and biased society where the man who physically restrains this woman could be seen as being abusive, as there is a heavy inbalance in the fairness of assault between genders. Any man who tries to hold a thrashing woman runs the risk of her getting hurt, either by her own actions or his, and can be held accountable based solely on the age old stereotype that he is stronger biologically, and therefore is responsible and she is not.

This may not be true for all situations but I feel it's a valid point to consider.

• In regards to man on man fight: basically men can actually kick your ass so they're likely terrified of getting their own ass kicked.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she'll have sex with me...

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's a afraid of getting his ass kicked by two men instead of just one?

What Guys Said 5

• If a women is beating up a man I'll deal with her the same way if it was a man beating a women. I could give a rats ass about gender when it comes to fighting, once that first punch is swung gender fly's out the window in my opinion.

• I think it's because society has adopted this notion that men can hurt women but it can't happen the other way around. It goes for the same thing with rape. Apparently men can force people to have sex, but if a women forces a man to have sex, men will be like "oh congratulations dude" or something dumb like that.

• you got beat up by a girl didn't you?

• The fear of feminism.

• Sexism. We don't think the woman can defend herself because she's weak.