London or New York if you had to move to one of those cities which would be your choice and why?

• London
  • New York

Most Helpful Girl

• New York 100%, because I wanna live in the USA, couldn't care less for the UK tbh.

• The UK don't give a shit about you either :)

• Lol @PiuBelloAmante ok I'm on my way

• lol she knows no one and they will just deport her back to Latvia

Most Helpful Guy

• None, I can't survive in a big city I'm a country man I need open space, fresh air, the smell of freshly cut wheat, a fishing lake/pong, sun flowers, long country roads that go nowhere and everywhere and beautiful sun sets and sun rises.

Probably be something like this, except I'm no were near as cool as Dundee and don't kill crocodiles and I don't like the big city, tried it once, couldn't stand it.

Also @justbanannaz if people are half as cool as Dundee I think I'll like Australia just fine.

https://youtu.be/rijQ5oBFlO0

• Haha though that knife scene at the end of the trailer I could see myself doing that as I carry a pretty big one lol.

What Girls Said 7

• New York for me. I heard it's a cosmopolitan city and I like the scenario. I feel like I could be happy there.

• 0|0
  • London bc i hate my country and bc New Yorkers are more known for being rude than Londoners (and I've been to both, London is better in my opinion)

• I already live in London, and it's damn expensive, so New York.

• London, because I prefer Europe. I don't really like New York/America.

• New York 😉

• New York without hesitation <3

• What do you like better about New York?

• I even like the crowdedness of the city, there's so much to do etc. and just like the song says "I wanna be a part of it New York New York.."

What Guys Said 8

• 2|0
  • London NY is a mean city and not my kind of people they are always fighting with the Miami Fans at the ball games and I got ripped off one time in NY trying to buy a switch blade and the guy was real pushy and it turns out I bought a clark bar long story.. I have been to London before

• Yes, I think I would lean towards London myself.

• That is interesting that was kind of my impression of New York a bit of a dirty place and I get the impression there are a lot of homeless people to.

• Yes that's the way it is. London has a lot of homeless people as well and homeless kids that's sad. But much more cleaner and nicer people in London

• I've lived in both so I would say it depends. If you have a lot of money, New York, if you have a great stinking huge pile of money. London, if you have more money than god, back to New York.

If you don't have money you don't want to live in either place.

• i think a lot of people who say they would want to live in new york don't know what they're asking for lol. Sure, its a great place if you're rich, but its a death trap for young adults/milennials. The cost of living in New York is through the roof. It's a nice place to visit because there's a lot to do there, but i definitely would not live there. Now London isn't too far behind, but i consider it a cheaper and safer city to be in comparison to new york

• I could imagine the cost of living in New York is probably one of the most expensive in the USA. London is also very expensive to I think.

• I already live in New York , but not in the city just outside of it and I have also been to London so this is a tuff one, I think I would try London for awhile

• Does New York have a congestion charge like London?

• No not yet but they were talking about it when mayor Bloomberg was in office

• Yeah the thing is when you introduce stuff like that you really need a super good public transport system that is cheap, comes often and is reliable. What is New York's like?

• People that live in expensive cities tend to not have a lot of money since it all gets used up in rent and shit.

• London all the way and I might do that in the near future. I have many friends there.

• New york. I'm moving there in two weeks for uni

• I'm doing spring semester in London. I'll see what it's like when I get there