Who is more attractive? Kate Upton, Ariana Grande or Alexandra Breckenridge?

I'm putting measurements so you know there size.
Amd and least them from most to least attractive. Also feel free to add anybody else you think is better looking too.

Kate Upton - 23
height 5' 10"
weight 149 pds
Measurments in inches 39-28-36

Ariana Grande - 22
height- 5' 1"
weight - 104 pds
measurement in inches 32-23-32

Full body pic

Alexandra Breckenridge ( maid on AHS season 1) 33 years old
height 5' 7"
weight 126
measurements In inches 32-23-33

I forgot since it's hard to tell.
Kate wears a DD
Ariana wears an A
And Alexandra wears a C
Her hair was also brown and blond before so you could google her with that color hair instead.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ariana Grande is a satanic sell-out to the Illuminati (along with Beiber, Miley, Katy Perry, and every other pop star).

Gonna have to go with Alexandra.

What Guys Said 21

• I'm showing my age by admitting I don't know who any of there women are, but purely on looks, would have to be Alexandra Breckenridge, gingers are sexy as hell.

Personally I like Christina Hendricks, a sexy ginger with exactly the sort of body I go for, and she played great characters in Firefly and Mad Men

• How do u not know any of them? Kate Upton is on the game of war video games commerial

• I only watch TV shows on Netflix, Amazon etc so I don't see the commercials on the network stations.

She's pretty and has a great body but I find Alexandra more attractive overall

• Oh and I watch stuff on my amazon and Netflix too.

• Not much of a fan of any of them, but if I had to pick, probably Kate. Ariana and Alexandra don't even come close. Ariana just looks like she's 12 with a bunch of makeup. And Alexandra just looks like she's b*tchy...
    Kate has a huge edge over both of them. But I still don't really find her super good looking, or anything.

• Kate Upton is fat and Ariana Grande looks underage. 3 wins. No contest here.

• Oh my god, Alexandra, why didn't I know about you until now? :O

• She is on American horror Story and I think walking dead but she had blond hair. I recommend checking it out. I would love to be able to talk about it with someone.

• I can't message you cause your profile is private, but I watched the first 2 episodes today and so far it's good. It's weird cause there are lots of unexplained things going on, but it's just the beginning, I'll see how it develops from there, but I'll keep watching it.

• Oh I forgot. Lol sorry and yeah I realled like it being a mystery.

• Kate Upton.

• Kate Upton no contest, she has the perfect height of 1.78 m, large breasts and a nice body.
    Ariana Grande looks like she's underage even though she's older than me lol.
    Alexandra has a flat chest so no thanks.

• Alexandra Breckenridge and that last photo is sexy as hell.

Ariana is cute but she always wears those silly false eye lashes and a bit too much make up.

Kate is sexy for sure but yeah Alexandra takes this one.

• What about if Alexandra wasn't showing so much skin? Would she still win?

• Very good show and she is great in it :)

• Yeah I wish they has another season of murder house. :/

• The redhead!

• I like Kate Upton.

• I like short girls, but if you could put Kate Upton's curves and face on Ariana grande's body it would be perfect. If I had to choose tho, I'd say ariana

• I can't imagine a short Kate Upton. Lol

• I think she is better with red hair too. But still not my type

• I'd go with Ariana.

• Alexandra.

• Kate Upton anyway. she's purfecttt

• Alexandra Breckenridge is most attractive of the three. Rest are okay.

• Hard to beat Kate U. in all her blonde-haired, big-titted glory!

• Got to love them big titties

• There you go then. Makes sense.

• Christ, none of the above.

• None of the above I like penises.

• Kate uptton

• Alexandra was sexy in American horror story but I think I'd go with kate upton cuz she has the best body among these choices.

Ariana Grande doesn't even belong on this list. yuck.

• Yeah I think she is gross but everyone I talk it like " oh she is so pretty" " the hottest woman alive"

• I only saw the first season.

• Which is the best! What did you think of it? I loved the plot so much and tate and Violet were so awesome even tho he was a killer and rapist. Do you think tate was a psychopath? I think he was normal and the house drive him crazy.

• well you sort of steered opinion OP. You didn't include two pictures of arianna grande, so people would be inclined to pick the other two. Also that last picture shows her body more, so it really isn't even, since the other pics don't have that either. More skin = more appeal.
    Regardless, the redhead is the most attractive from all three, only because i don't perfer breasts like kate upton's (no offense) and cuz i find redheads to be hottest of em. , in my opinion. :D.

• I don't like Kate Upton's breasts either, I prefer them smaller.

• There is two pics of Ariana. It's a link. I can only upload 5 pics from my camera roll. Also I couldn't find other pics of Alex standing up.

• Also alex wears a C

• Mmmmmm Alexandra.

What Girls Said 9